Woojin II

Author's Notue:

Ehehe part two😉

Oh and does anyone remember when this little bean said on ASC that he wanted to be like Jeongin one day so that the fans would love him?😭 It broke my heart in 70 languages I swear. He deserves all the love😭💘

Please love Woojin the same as you love the whole group and individually😩💖

*****

Woojin's POV

"Everything's gonna be fine..." I reassured her as I let her cry by my shoulder, rubbing her back gently as it broke my heart seeing her in pain like this. My feelings for her just grew every single day I see her. But seeing her like this wasnt something I wanted to continue. She deserves to be loved.

After a few hours of telling me what was going on, I kept on holding her hand which had a bandage in it, slowly and gently caressing it as she told me everything that happened.

She doesnt deserve all of this.

I breath out as I gave her some advice as well. After a good time by the park, skipping school, we made ourselves go back to our houses. A bit hesitant about it since she told me what was going on, but I didnt have the right to claim her yet. I didnt ask her out yet nor officially made her mine. And maybe now was not the best time for.it since she was already having a lot in mind, I wldidnt want to be a reason for her to actually be stressed more.

As we parted ways, my mind suddenly went from worried to stressed.

I was experiencing the same thing.

One of the reasons why I fell in love with Y/N was because...

she looked like my ex, Hyeri.

The only difference was her hair, the way she takes things seriously and her attitude. It was really different from Hyeri which was a easy going girl and a person who doesnt really like serious sessions. She always likes to have fun and joke around. Though I did tell her most of my secrets and she already knows what kind of a person I was, she still saw me as someone to kill time with. And that was one of the reasons why we didnt work out.

She thought that everything between us was a joke.

As I entered my house, my mom was already by the kitchen neatly placing the plates filled with a good set of healthy food in it. As well as placing a few side dishes and drinks by the table, I look at how her face was filled with content and how she truly lobed making dinner for us. The problem was my Dad.

He never showed us that he loved us. Even if it wasnt real. He was always against what my mother wants and my mom couldnt really do anything cause she didnt want to make the situation worse than it already is.

Losing my appetite as we all went and ate for dinner, my dad suddenly spat out some random things to my mom making them have a mild fight over dinner again. As I stormed off the table, my dad kept shouting my name which I ignored as I locked myself uo again, wanting it to be morning so I could wake up and go to school, not wanting to see his face.

****

Waking up early, I rubbed my left cheek as I felt every contact between my fingers to my cheek electrify making me wince in pain.

My 'dad' went up to my room, drunk yesterday. Shouting all the bad things he could say just to make me feel bad when I had an idea in insulting him making him punch me across the face.

I wouldnt care anyways, at least I said something that was true to his face for once.

Doing my daily routine and fixing my uniform, I tried applying a makeup thing called 'foundation' which I took from my mom's room just a few minutes ago. It made her face look a little bit brighter and alive than her original skin color so I tried it out to cover up the large bruise by my cheek and one almost located around my eye.