27 | Remember the Titans [ Haywire ]

CLARISSA SNUCK A GLANCE AT DEAN, who looked seemed to be buried in his own deep thoughts. Clarissa won't admit it, but she will sneak a glance at Dean whenever she could. She hated herself for that, but there was attraction that pulled her towards him. Her eyes trailed down to his full lips.

They sure look kissable.

Clarissa cringed, mentally slapping herself at the thought. Just how cringy can I get? Clarissa, get yourself together, for God's sake! What is wrong with me! We're just fellow hunters. Nothing should get in between us.

But that can't stop me from ogling at his fine face. I'm such a rebel.

Dean must've sensed someone staring at him, because he looked over from his shoulder, raising a brow, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing~ Just reminding myself how much of a doofus you are." Smirking, she placed a hand on her hips, "a stupid one, in fact."

His eyes turned amused, although the corners of his mouth twitched a bit, he fought the smile that made its way to his lips. He faked a hurt look and placed a hand on his chest, giving her his signature puppy look, something she couldn't resist, "I'm a stupid doofus?"

"Correct, Winchester."

"If I'm a stupid doofus, I'm your stupid doofus." Dean smirked, and a mischievous glint shimmered in his eyes as he stared her down, a shiver to ran down her spine.

"What are you—"

He diminished the distance between them and cupped her cheeks. Dean looked the dominant one, considering his towering height and broad built. He placed his fingers on her chin, his eyes trailing down to her full, luscious lips. Clarissa thought he was going to kiss her, but she then realized the Winchester was keeping still, waiting for her to do the first move.

That bastard!

When neither of them made a move, he then held her shoulder, which did not help the goosebumps. To make it worse, she was wearing a white tank top. She could feel his calloused, but strong hands on her smooth skin. He roughly pressed her back against the wall. Locking all possible exits, he rested his hands on the wall, each by the side of her head. He leaned forward, and their hot breaths mingled together.

Her laugh was strained, "D-Dean— getting rough, are we?"

She breathed heavily, her chest rising up and down.

Her eyes locked with Dean's.

Her body was going haywire.

All what was on her mind was—

OH MY HOLY GOD. OH MY HOLY GOD. SOMEONE HOLD ME BEFORE MY LEGS GIVE IN.

"you shouldn't crease your pretty face like that, Peanut. You'll get wrinkles very soon." he teases, tone deep and husky.

Her eyes widen. At this rate, she felt like her pounding heart was ready to bust out of her rib cage. Must control myself. Must control myself.

"You think I'm pretty?"

He nears her ear, and his hot breath fanned her neck, "pretty is an understatement. Hot is a better term."