Chapter 13.

Adithi's POV-

Sangeet todaaaaay! I'm super exicted.

Garima and I were going to dance on a number of songs!

I was wearing a golden and peach ghagra. My hair was straightened and left open. I quickly wore my jewelleries and walked out of the room.

"Damn, bhabi." Garima fanned herself. I chuckled at her action.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my bare stomach.

"I'm going to have to control myself today." Shub whispered and kissed my cheek. I turned around in his arms to look at him. He was wearing a pastel pink and black kurta-pyjama but still managed to look hot.

I checked him out shamelessly and fanned my face to which he chuckled.

"Damn bhabi!" Sahil whistled and I couldn't help but laugh.

"If bhai wasn't dating you, I would've asked you out." Sahil playfully winked at me.

I laughed while Shub put his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. As if I was his territory. Not that I minded.

Garima quickly pulled me with her to god knows where. She was practicing some steps, when I told her to calm down.

"It'll go well." I assured her.

"You will definitely do well. You're a professional dancer after all but I'm not."

"Calm down. I know you'll do great." I told her, rubbing her back.

Our dance was a mashup of 6 songs. Badi Mushkil, Kisiki Haath Na Aayegi Ye Ladki, Ek Do Teen (old version), Banno, Badri Ki Dulhania and Dil Chori.

----

Our dance was amazing! Everyone loved it. I walked to Shub, who was looking a bit disturbed.

"How was it?" I asked him, happily.

"Awesome." He grinned and hugged.

"Uh.. Adithi?"

I pulled away and looked at him.

"What's up?"

"Could you go change, please?" He said.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"Eveyone liked this." I added, pointing at my clothes.

"It's just too revealing and there are some guys staring at you." He stated.

"What the hell? It isn't. Just my stomach, and my arms. Okay, the back might be deep but it's common." I told him.

I was pissed at him now.

"Adithi, go change." He repeated.

"No." I stated.

He pulled me by my arm.

"Listen. Some guys are staring at you, understand. So, go change." He said, again.

"Oooooo." I smirked at him.

"You're jealous." I added. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Chill, Shub. I'm all yours." I smiled at him.

He was about to say something but Garima called me out.

"I'll talk to you later." I told him and walked to where Garima was standing.

"What's up?" I asked Garima.

"People loved our dance." She squealed and hugged me. I chuckled at her.

"I know, and you did great." I said.

"You were bomb though." She winked at me. I shook my head smiling.

"Bhabijaan." Sahil came to us.

"You were superb! And Garima you were so good." Sahil complimented us.

"Thank you, devarji." I winked at him.

___

"Sahil, where's Shub?"

"I don't know bhabi." He shrugged his shoulders. I walked to Garima and asked her the same. She stated he was with his mom a few minutes earlier. I went to where aunty was standing and asked her. Aunty said he went to his room. I thanked her and made my way towards his room.

"Shub?" I called out.

"Shubman Gill."

No response.

I walked out of his room and into the hall. People were going back home now. It was just Shub's family.

Aunty called me down for dinner. Still no signs of Shubman. I quickly finished dinner and made my way to my room to change.

I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I removed my jwelleries first.

"Madam ji. Isse bhi utaaro." A random guy stated, pulling off my shawl.

"Kaun ho aap? Ander kaise aaye? Baahar niklo." I told the man, pointing at the door.

"Arre gussa kyu ho rahe ho?" He asked.

I was about to walk to the door when he pulled me by my arm and pushed me against a wall.

"Chodo mujhe." I glared at him.

I kicked his stomach with my knee and he left my arms. I punched his jaw and hit his chest with my elbow. Quickly, I ran to the door, but before I could reach the handle, he pulled me back and pushed me against the wall again. One of his hands had a tight grip on both my wrists and the other roamed around my body.

He kept his feet on my feet so that I wouldn't be able to kick him.

By this point tears started streaming down my face.

"SHUBMAN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, before he covered my mouth.

****

Sooooo?

Voooooote guys. ❤