Back to training

Lucy POV

I was woken up by the sun light shining in my face. I got and went to stardust's room. "Stardust wake up it's time for training" " is it morning all ready do we have to train today"she said in a sleepy voice "yes know get up"

Timeskip to the meeting place

When natsu finnaly arrived we started training even though they where complaining the whole time they got half of it done the only thing that they have to do know is start training with there weapoans. When they got done training it was 12:00 o'clock so we decided to go to the guild and hangout with our friends. I couldn't help but notice that someone was following and watching us. "Hey natsu do u know that demon that's stalking us" natsu then tuned around and saw the demon and turned around again and said"yeah he looks like one of my father's gaurds. I wonder why he is following us" "your father probably sent him to say on u to see what you are doing all the time. Just act normal he might leave let's just head to the guild" I said. We had made it to the guild and the gaurd was still fallowing us. I decided that I would just ignore him for the time being. When we got to the guild natsu did his infamous entrance. He kicked the door and nearly tore them off the hinges. "HEY MINNA" I shouted. I got a lot of responses back. Natsu, me ,happy, and stardust went our separate ways.

Natsu POV

Me and the gang split up. I walked up to gray and asked if he wanted to form a team"hey gray do u wanted form a team with me" " yeah sure but who will all be in our team." He questioned. " I was thinking that we could get lucy, happy,stardust , erza, Wendy and Carla to join" "ok let's go ask them." Gray said. We went to go ask them if they wanted to form a team with us. They all said yes so we all went up to masters office to confirm our team.

Lucy's POV

Natsu asked me if he wanted to form a team and I gladly said yes. Me and the rest of the people in the team headed up to masters office to get our team confirmed . Natsu knocked on the door twice and we heard a "come in". Once we walked in we saw that master was hiding something I bet is was a porn magazine " What can I do for u my children" masters said still hiding the magazine. "We would like to form a team" natsu said. " Alright who all will be in this team" masters said wile trying to put the magazine in a dresser drawer."The team will consist of me,lucy, happy,Wendy,stardust,carla, erza and elsa,". Said natsu "what did u call me u ugly peice of burnt charcoal" yelled gray " u two stop fighting or I will cut off your heads"I said with a demonic aura around me "yes ma'am" they said while hugging each other. "Ok what will this team be called" said master while sweatdropping. "It will he called heaven &hell" said nastu "all right y'all are know officially a team and the strongest team in fairytail. Do u want me to announce this to the guild and who is the leader of the team." Master asked "Lucy will be the teams leader and yes" said natsu.
"Alright let's go announce fairytails newest and strongest team". Said matser
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
..
..
.To Be continued
(A/N I hope y'all liked this chapter is u liked or loved this chapter of any other chapters please vote. Sorry for not updating I just had a really bad case of writer's block bye I hope u love this chapter)

Love Lucy💖💖💖💖