Part 18 Akashi's Route

Ive told them that we should just switch places since all of us are crowded here. Ive assigned two people to stay inside the horror house to scare the customers while the others should go help with the other booth or give out flyers. So I first assigned myself and Atsushi to handle the horror house; I said I will be on the entrance and him on the exit. Someone was already looking at the door so I opened it slowly and she just stands there, then ive decided to go to my place and begin my scaring; ive dressed up as a witch though.

The girl finally went inside and she looked hesitant to go in. she just stands there looking at the designs while ive observed who she is. Shes wearing a cat outfit and her hair was in a high pigtail, im not sure why but I find her pretty cute. Then she started walking and she was getting closer to me, I have to do my act now.

I pretended to do something on the cauldron and it really create a nice effect because of the smokes helped then I looked at her creepily and handed the red apple to her, then she froze and started running but she tripped. Oh! I have an idea! I went to her closer and looked at her face. I putted the apple on her mouth while ive did the same thing on the other side. I closed my eyes and when I opened it, I saw (f/n); I knew it was her. Her face looked all red and surprise. Weve stayed in that position for about a minute and then the apple fell.

"A-akashi.." she mumbled then I went in to kiss her. To my surprise she didn't decline my kiss but instead she kissed me back too.

"Hey Aka-chin what happene..." Atsushi said and saw the two of us kissing, we break our kiss and he got embarrassed then leaves.

"I guess ive disturbed your privacy" He said and went back to his place

(f/n) was surprise and laughed it off with a super red face.

"Want to continue it again?" I teased her

"What?! No!" she said embarrassed and hides her face. I chuckled and stand up then picked her up too.

"(f/n) Ive got something to tell you" I told her and she nodded

"On the day that you left early I have something that I wanted to discuss with you but you suddenly have a family trip so I wasn't able to discuss to it with you until now. And now that you're here, please hear me out." I told her and she nodded

"Okay ill listen Sei-kun"

"Good, ill start now. (f/n) im not currently sure of my feelings today but whenever I see you, you've lighten my day. From the day that you were out for a week I cant help myself but stare off space and think about you. Whenever I stopped doing the things that distracts me, you're the one that I see and I hear. I know this sounds obnoxious but it's the truth. And I can't help myself but try to kiss you and hug you. I just wanted you to be with me always. So (f/n), will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her sincerely

"A-akashi.. I don't think this sound obnoxious actually I think it sounds sweet! I never thought that you felt that way for me and I am unsure of what im feeling too myself but now that you've mention it. I guess i want to be with you too Sei-kun!!" she said happily then hugs me and I hugged her back too.

After this we became the winner of the king and queen of horror, everyone cheered us and smiles. Im just happy that were together now. I started bringing her home and we both dated.

"Hey (f/n), where are you now?" I asked her on the phone

"Oh! Sei-kun im at my cousins house today" she said

"Is your cousin male?" I asked her

"Yes" she replied

"And his parents?"

"Out" she said

"Then were are you im coming there" I asked her a bit annoyed of the fact that she is alone with her male cousin. I don't want to think bad about it but I just cant help myself. She told me her place and I asked my driver to bring me to her. When I got there I knocked on the door and she greeted me happily. Then she went on their backyard and I followed her. I saw her playing with a dog and she was with a small male.

"Hey (f/n) is he the one youre talking about? how old is he?" I asked her feeling stupid that ive hurriedly went here just to find her with a kid.

"Oh, yes! He is my cousin (cousins name) and he is just only 8 years old" she explained happily. I looked at him and he bowed at me then introduce himself and I did so too. Then he went inside to get us some tea. Now the two of us just stayed here outside.

"Hey! Sei-kun, I never thought you would come today. It makes me really happy " she said while playing with the dog. I just nodded then she looked at me.

"Wanna try? Cmon you can just talk to him" she told me and brought the dog to me. I want to decline her offer but she looked so happy so I agreed

"Hey dog.." I said with a monotone voice and she is just watching me

"Throw this" she gave me a ball and I looked at it

"Dog, fetch!" I commanded the dog and throw the ball. The dog just sits in front of me and ignored my command!

"I said fetch that ball you lowly dog!" I screamed at the dog while pointing the ball and it just barked at me

"I am absolute and no one not even a dog can deny my order..." I was stopped by the dog when it suddenly licked my face and barks; this dog is playing with me in a hard way. Then the dog and I started arguing and (f/n) suddenly laugh loudly and we stopped. She is laughing? Is she having fun seeing me in this position?...

"(f/n)! this is all your doing!" I screamed at her and she just laugh

"Im just happy to see another side of you Sei-kun! And I can see that you really hate dogs.." she said

"Tsk! I just hate disobedient dogs, like this one" I told her

" but why?" she asked

"Its because they don't listen" I explained. Then its owner suddenly called it out and the dog followed him. Now im really annoyed at that dog. But (f/n) just laughed again.

"Hmm having fun huh?" I told her and run to tickle her and she laughed really hard until the boy suddenly called us out for meal. We stopped and went to eat.

I think im satisfied with our relationship and im really happy with this. Nothing could break us apart.