Chapter One: Freebird

First chapter = complete! But unedited, so please keep that in mind. I've been running around with my headcut off since summer began, but I started writing this in January so if there are any things that I messed up on it's because I restarted to write in when summer began during what little free time I had. I really hope everyone enjoys this! I really just wanted to get to Alexia meeting Sam and Dean so this chapter isn't the best, but the next one is truly going to be better. Please vote, comment and share! Thank you guys so much! XOXOXO,

loverspeace

__________________________________________________________________

The speed of my little black neon was intense as I drove endlessly. You may be asking where I was headed or where I was even coming from, but I don’t have enough information to answer that question. Or any questions really, I just follow the feelings the creep inside of me out of the blue. Now, you are probably asking what I mean. Well let me put it this way, I’m not normal. Trust me, I don’t mean that in a “I’m a loser and everyone hates me, why am I even on this earth?” type of way. No, definitely not. More like a “I was born with a purpose in this world.” And believe me, that is very literal My name is Lexi, well Alexia Quinn.  I stand to about 5’5, very dark brown eyes that could almost pass for black with long brown hair that falls to my waist. I’ve been alive for twenty-one years, and those years were filled with things that most people couldn’t even muster up for their nightmares. Ever since I was ten years old, there had been something different about me. My whole family could tell. The amount of strength I had for such a tiny girl, was unimaginable. Impossible. Everything differed from the other girls and it didn’t come off as if I were simply a talented amazing kid, it came off as though I were a freak. At the young age of thirteen everything came into focus. It was late, a few short minutes before curfew rolled around. That night I had planned on spending the night at a friend’s house. It was all going great at first, she stole some of her mother’s vodka and we sat on her roof and drank while we joked around and talked. Until the truth came out about something so stupid to me now, but seemed like the end of the world then. She had gone to second base with the boy of my dreams. I always knew the kid was a player, that’s not what bothered me. It was the fact that my bestfriend had done that and one, never told me and second acted like it was nothing even though she knew I was practically in love with that boy.  A huge fight broke out between us and it got to the point where fist were flying. Did I mention we were on a roof? Because of the weird abilities I magically had, I obviously overpowered her and she almost slipped off of the roof. After I helped her up I tried apologizing, but she was bleeding and kept shouting at me how I was a freak and she never wanted to see me again. Ouch, right? I packed up my belongings I had brought with me and left.  She lived in a tiny little two bedroom, one level house. It was painted a dark blue, and if you ask me it was very creepy. The area was always foggy and it seemed like the sun didn’t shine there at all. A block down from her, there was absolutely no houses. Just a big, spooky cemetery. I personally never had any issues walking by the cemetery, because they didn’t freak me out. They actually gave me some sense of peace, I could camp there if I had too. But tonight seemed different. I was paranoid. I kept telling myself it was nothing, and soon enough I started to believe that. All until the whispers came. The faint whispering of my name, they were calling me. My head had been whipping around in every direction like I was on the teacups. I found a man, standing in the middle of the street, covered in the blankets of thick fog. He was the one beckoning me. My eyes  squinted as I tried to see through the fog at the figure, but all I could see was the body starting to move. Well, more like the body started to charge. I gasped loudly as the realization started to kick in, I tried to turn around and run but my body wouldn’t let me. This burning feeling began to spread through my being as I stood there. He was getting closer and I was prepared. He reached me, placing his hands on my shoulders and trying to tilt my head. A scream escaped me, but I fought back. I threw him off of me and onto the ground, but his grip on me caused me to fall along with him. My awesome reflexives that I had gotten around the age of ten kicked in, and my fist started planting itself into the man’s insanely beautiful face over and over again. He got used to the flow of my fist, his used his forearm to swat my fist away and stole my routine. I stumbled back from the force of the punch and we swapped positions as he took his place on top of me hitting me and tilting my head again. I moved both of my hands to his right shoulder and shoved him to my right and his left.  Falling flat on his back, I stood and quickly got into a fighting stance. He followed my ways, throwing his arm out hand folded into a fist. But I dodged it, my upper body bended backwards and I swung it around quickly getting back up straight. My roundhouse kick planted right in his ribcage and he gripped in with shaky hands. I thought he was going to throw more hits or try something new, but to my surprise he just chuckled. Which turned into an insane, spine chilling cackle.