Confessions?

"Who's the first one that confessed their feelings for each other first? I'm guessing it's Rainbow Dash."

AppleJack: Alright, Ah guess it's time to continue that story.

Rainbow Dash: Dude, I was totally the one who confessed first! You gotta have the guts. Do you know what I mean?

AppleJack: Dash, stop lyin'! Ah was the one who told ya how I felt about ya. Ya were too shy!

Raven Star: *bursts out laughing* Rainbow Dash? Shy?

Rainbow Dash: Shut up! Shut up! *blushes with embarrassment* *flies away to hide it*

AppleJack: Y'all see? Ah was actually the one who confessed first. Ah told her that Ah thought her cockiness was cute. *blushes*

Raven Star: I SHIP IT!!! 😍

AppleJack: Um, okay?

Raven Star: *laughs nervously* haha, sorry, you two are just so cute together. 😅

AppleJack: Anyway, Ah was a little worried that she might be straight. After all, that Soarin' dude was makin' eyes at her, but it turned out she was a lesbian! Her natural rainbow-coloured mane and tail... I could've guessed. And if y'all wonderin', I'm bisexual.

Raven: Yeah, so, is Dash going to come back? I mean... she has to answer questions with you. This book isn't just called 'ask applejack'!

AppleJack: Eeyup, she'll be back. Just gotta wait.