Tsurugi Kyousuke - Promises

Hareeeeeehhh!!! Im bacc

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Your POV

I am (last name) (first name), first year highschool student from Miyaji High. I am part of a (soccer team), obviously i play soccer and is good at physical activities. I am (age) years old. I love this school i have made many friends and i like the teachers in here , this school is a student friendly one. I feel like i wanna graduate in this school but no. NO.

My parents got promoted at their job last week and was ready to move out and went back to our place before. I thought i was not coming with them since i am comfortable in here but dad insisted and told me that I'll come with them. And i was angry. Sad at the same time happy cause we're coming back but no. I am still angry. I have no choice so i have to follow them and I felt bad because I'm gonna leave my friends! So sad. My best friend cried for hours and keep on calling me every minute and still calling me till midnight and the result i don't have enough sleep last night but it's okay.

Today is the day the we have to move, and yeah here i am! Inside the car, backseat, with my arms crossed and grumpy face, slightly tearing up. I am not happy at all. I just keep silent. And slowly doze off, not caring what's gonna happen.

Timeskip

Mom pinched my nose to wake me up and i feel it. It hurts. I opened my eyes and yawn. I look at the window seeing the view. Guess were here? I was looking at the familiar play ground. Ah! Wait! I scroll the glass down and finally see the clear view and many memories has flashing in my mind.  ' Ah, memories... The promise'

FLASHBACK (CHILDHOOD)ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

A little girl with (h/c) hair was playing at the swing she was talking to other kids that was there at the park, she was bright, cheerful and nice. After talking to some kids around her age she was now alone at the swing since the kids went home with their guardians/parents, she sat on the swing humming some tunes.

There was a little boy with a navy hair running around the park kicking a soccer ball together with the other older boy with a navy hair too. (Y/n) looked at them curiously thinking that those kids must be siblings. She hop off the swings and went to them. She smiled.

The little boy noticed her presence and grab his brothers shirt childishly, and look at him. The older one nods  and he beam a smile.

"Hi" (y/n) waved hi at them.

The little one waved back.

"What are you guys doing with the ball?" She asked.

"Ah! Me and Onii-san were playing soccer!"

"Oooh. So how do you play it?"

"Simple!" Replied the older one. "Ah by the way, i am Tsurugi Yuuichi! And my little brother-"

"-Tsurugi Kyousuke!" The little boy or kyousuke chirped

(Y/n) giggles. "I am (Last name) (First name)! Nice to meet you both."

"Nice to meet you too!" The brother's said in unison.

"Wanna play with us?" Yuuichi asked.

"If it's okay with you tw-"

"Yes! You can! " Kyousuke said with a toothy grin.

"Hai!"

They ran together at the grassy spot at the park with trees all around at the background. They start to dribble the ball and play with it. As the sun was already set they lay down on the grass panting with a smile on their faces.