:27: Battle of the Bands! (part 2) 🎶

Earlier~~~

"I can't believe Fell and others nailed the Megalovania Remix!"

Yelled Blue, a little worried about loosing.

"We can never top that!"

Also yelled Dream.

They were all impressed by the Fell's band ColdBlood. It made their jaw drop.

Error POV

We're all nervous. Very nervous. But Ink is very anxious as hell. She is scared of singing. It's alright if she's playing an instrument, but here and today, she's going to sing the vocals for our remix.

"You alright Ink?"

I asked her in concern, she kinda seemed troubled.

"Yeah, just anxious that's all..."

Error: You'll do just great.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Looking at Fell's band, they seem pretty awesome, they really nailed theirs, and I hope we get to nail ours, and win this...

~Present Time~

3rd POV

"And the winner for this year's battle of the bands!"

Drum roll please?!?

3rd place goes to The KPop band Taro!

2nd place goes to Band ColdBlood!

So the first Place goes to-

Team Band SansTastic! (isn't it already obvious? 😂)

The rest of the crowd and the bands were disappointed of loosing, but they also congratulate and applauded for the winners. It was Error's group first victory for winning in the battle of the bands. They feel so proud for their selves.

"Congratulations for winning this year's Battle of the Bands Team Sanstastic, you will finally get to meet the all time Ella Musica and-"

There was a pause, they were happy, screaming and shouting, even fangirling that they get to meet Ella Musica. But a person walked up to the speaker and whispered something into his ear. The speaker was in shock and disbelief to hear what he heard. Beads of sweat ran down his head.

The crowd then went silent, and confused why the speaker hasn't finished what he said. They then looked around the area to look or even find the blue sparkling musical woman. But no one and nothing. There was no one.

Ink then was confused as well. And so she speak up.

"Where's Ella Musica?"

The speaker then laughed nervously and more sweat beads went down.

"I-im afraid s-she isn't a-and W-wasn't here...."

...

"WHAT?!?!"

*-*-*-*-/-*-*-*-*-*-

Welp.
I'm sorry not sorry for this very VERY short chapter.
And guess what's going to happen after this Chapie?  :3

Okie dokie eggs and yolkie!
That's all for now!
Boi!
-Nerdy Kat