Love Triangle?

It was 10:34 when we got back to the bus.

"That was so fun! We need to do that more often!" I said.

"Yes!! I love seeing you in this," Ray said, tracing my bikini top. He then whispered in my ear "But I'd rather see you in nothing." He stepped back and winked.

"You know you're a freak."

"Yea I know!" he said with a cheeky grin.

I walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "But I like that" I could feel him getting a little hard against my leg and I giggled. He blushed and walked to his bunk. Roc also went to his bunk. Prince and Prod went to the back of the bus. Me, Mikayla, Walter, and Keisha were the only ones left in the front. Me and Mikayla sat on the couch and turned on the TV while Walter and Keisha sat at the table and talked. Roc came back carrying a big bouquet of purple tulips. He came over to Mikayla and me.

"Mikayla, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Mikayla got up and walked over to him. She grabbed the flowers.

"These are really pretty Roc." She started walking into the kitchen.

"Wait that's it?" he asked. She walked back over to him.

"Roc, you're gonna have to try harder," she turned around and went into the kitchen.

"Walter, Keisha, we're gonna have to go to the store again."

They got up and left out the door. Ray Ray came back to the front.

"I heard the door shut, who's here?"

"Oh no one. Roc, Keisha, and Walter just left."

"Where did they go?"

"To the store."

"Again?" He asked.

"Yea, Roc needed to go again."

"Good. So that means we can do this," He leaned in closer and kissed me.

"Ray.."

"Shhh.." He kept kissing me. He turned us around and began backing up towards the couch. He pulled me down so I was sitting on top of him.

"Ray...."

"Hmmm?" he mumbled against my lips.

Just then Mikayla walked into the room. We pulled apart.

"Oh..umm...uh.." she quickly walked to the back.

"See! That's why we should have stopped!"

"Who said we should have stopped?" Ray leaned in again.

"No no. We are not gonna have something like that happen again."

"Then I guess we should go somewhere where no one can see us?" He said with a wink.

Before I could say anything he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bunk.

Princeton's POV

I really need to go talk to Nicole. Why did she kiss me in the pool?

I paused the game and got up.

"Hey why did you pause it?" Prod asked.

"I'll be right back. I need to talk to Nicole." I got up and went to the front.