Hell No !!!

~ A private room in the courthouse

Madeas P.o.v

(Madea and Brian and a Social worker were walking towards the room in the courthouse to meet the foster child)

Madea~ "Brian! What the hell is wrong with you? I told you that I'm too old to be Fostering some child."

Brian~ "Aunt Madea it's better than going to"-GCO by Ciara's social worker

Social Worker~ "Hello" *tries to shake Madea's hand*

Madea~ "Heller" *looks at the Social workers hand and gives her the side eyebrow* "I don't know you, i damn well dont know where that has been.So put it away."

Brian~ *coughs* "Madea"

Madea~ "What i ain't tryna catch nothing."

Social Worker~ *puts her hand by her side* "Well I am Ciara's Social Worker, and I beleive that your Madia" (ma-dia is how she pronounced it)

Madea~ " No hunny, it's Ma to the damn d-e-a. Madea not Madia OKay?"

Social Worker P.o.v

Oo she's so bugee and ghetto-

Social Worker~ "Ok Madea. Would you like to meet Ciara?"

Madea~ "Hell No!"

Brian~ "Madea?"

Madea~ "What!? I didnt want to do this in the first place! *mumbles* Your dumba*s decided to talk for me"

Brian~ *glances at Madea then looks back at the Social Worker* "Um..I'm so sorry for my aunts behavior. We would love to meet Ciara."

Madea~ "Brian, stop all that lieing."

Madea, Brian and I walked into the room that the courthouse made Ciara

wait for us. I found Ciara sitting at the table with her head listening to who know's what.

Social Worker~ "Ciara?"

Ciara~ "...."

Social Worker~ *talk a little loder* "Ciara!?"

Ciara~ "....."

Madea's P.o.v

Oh hell nahh! *loads gun*

Madea~ "Oh hell nah this little girl is about to taste the rainbow!" (Madea took out her gun and shot the ceiling, which caused Ciara to jump.)

Ciara~ "What the hell do you want Terry!? God!"

Terry~ "I want you to meet"-GCO by Madea

Madea~ *turns her head to terry* "I know you not going to let this little girl talk like this!"

Terry~ "Oh it's ok she's just a little grumpy thats all."

Madea~ "Now little girl I'm Madea Ma to the damn d-i-a. And I don't play. You bousta live MY WAY."

Brian~ "And i'm-GCO by Ciara

Ciara~ "Well Madea *puts emphasis on madeas name* you've obviously gotten the wrong message from Terry. I never need anybody, so I DON'T need anybody!"

Madea~ "Look here little girl *putting emphasis on the little girl* you better be gone with that attitude, before i bury you six feet under!

Ciara~ "You can't tell me what to do!" *annoyed tone of voice*

Terry~ *stern tone of voice-so strict-* Ciara, I'm done playing by your rules. Now you're going to listen, and you're going to listen good. Madea is your new foster mother."

Ciara just stood there for a minute not knowing what to say. She was actually speachless for a minute

Ciara P.o.v

Soo im in this room, waiting for the social worker to show up...listening to 2 on minding my own buisness..when some old lady comes out of nowhere with a gun...and ish getting mad..and then i hear she my foster mother....oh hell nah! ya dats not going to work!

Ciara~ " What the"-GCO by Terry

Terry~ " i wish you would finish that sentence, I'll punch you so hard yo momma call. (Got that from the house of payne- if you whatch th re-runs) *points at madea* She's going to be your foster mother, wheather you like it or nah."

Ciara~ *rolls eyes and scoffs* "whatever" she (turns around so that her back is facing everyone and starts listening to her music)

Madea~ (snatches Ciara's earbuds and throws them out the window) "Look here C-i-a-r-a, I may have grey hair but i do have grey bullets, do you want one? I'm not going to sit here and watch you disrespect Terry. Now get your ass up cause you finna obey under my damn rules. From now on you finna say yes ma'am and yes sir, do you understand?"

(A/N~ me and selma decided to change the story into a Y/N story so ciara is yn k?)

YN~ (startled and nervous) " Y-yes Mam."

Terry~ (to Brian) "I'm  sure that Madea will make a terriffic foster mother for YN. YN really needs to be straightened out."

Brian~ (to Terry) "Madea is great with kids, she jst had a different parenting style than...most parents do."

Terry~ "I hope that YN will learn a thing or two from Madea."

Brian~ "Oh the next time you see YN she will be a changed girl!.....I mean litterarry.(voice trails away)

____________________________________________________________________________

~how was it?

~what do you think is going to happen with YN and Madea once they get home?

~comment.vote.read.

~follow me and selma at selminha_1015 and me at next_generation01

~xoxo.Ashley.xoxo~