15 ➴ printables ; bookmark

.•° ✿ °•.

•° ✿ °•

°•. ✿ .•°

A new school year will start once again and since I moved up to become a senior, we won't be using books anymore, and notebooks are not much needed as everything will be on the phone so I couldn't really make other school stuffs since I can't use them and so, I came up with bookmarks! I still really love reading physical books and I hope the majority of you does as well, so feel free to get some bookmarks! (click the external link, i posted them on imgur ^^). 

The k-pop variations are: BTS, Seventeen, iKon, Stray Kids, Winner, Monsta X, and Got7 (there are a total of 37 bookmarks from these mentioned groups)

PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES. THANK YOU! remember, stealing is a crime.

anyways I hope you use them gratefully! Till the next ones ^^ (i might make more lolol)

i actually have print outs of all of the bookmarks (printed on board paper) and you can see it on the media tab above~ ( it think i'll never run out of bookmarks ever again now hahahah there's so muchhh)

oh and by the way, the ones you're seeing in the preview is not really what it is, the actual one is a bit longer and some members in the preview got cut but I swear, the actual ones are complete and just the size of a bookmark~ mkkaaaaaay bye!