King x male reader

Anime: the seven deadly sins

You sat at the bar of the Boar Hat drinking from a bottle of ale. "Wow (M/n) you're really going to town today." Meliodas said cleaning a glass. You just hummed as you took another sip. "Is something wrong with sir (M/n)?" Elizabeth asked walking over to the counter. "Well usually when (M/n) drinks this early in the day it means he's mad." Meliodas said shrugging.

"I see. I wonder what's troubling him?" She said holding a finger to her chin. "I can hear you." You spat shooting them both a small glare. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" She said quickly bowing. You just let out a small sigh as you scratched the back of your head. "Don't be. It's fine." You grumbled. "How about we go outside? Everyone else is out plus it's a nice day!" Meliodas said proudly.

You just nod your head as you grab the bottle you were drinking from and made your way out of the tavern. "Diane please be careful!" You heard a familiar voice call. You glanced up to see King who was making sure Diane didn't hurt herself. Your eyes narrowed slightly as you went and chugged more alcohol. Just then you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders.

"Awe what's this~ is my big strong (M/n) angry about something?" Ban teased smirking at you. "Ban." You warned some booze dripping from your chin. Ban noticed this and hummed as he carefully went and wiped it off licking his finger. "Heh. Tasty." He chuckled. You just sighed as you went and handed him the rest of the bottle.

"Yo Ban." Meliodas called walking over to you two. "Do you happen to know what's wrong with (M/n)?" He asked. "Hm?" Ban hummed glancing over at him. "Ah you don't know captain?" He asked tilting his head. "Know what?" He asked tilting his head. You just shot him a glare. Ban smirked at this as he went and wrapped his arms around your neck.

"Our dear (M/n) is having sexual urges. But it looks like he can't take care of them~" Ban laughed. You just growled as you went and stabbed a dagger into his face causing him to let go of you. "Dammit!" He cursed. "Is that all? Well can't you just go into town?" Meliodas asked. "It's not that easy Captain." You sighed.

"Plus...there's someone I have my eyes on." You said seriously. Your eyes drifted over to King who was smiling at Diane. You licked your lips slightly before letting out a small sigh. "I'm tired." You grumbled stumbling towards Diane. "Oi! King!" You called getting the males attention. "Huh? What is it (M/n)?" He asked calmly. You just stared at him for a moment.

'Dammit...he's too cute.' You thought clenching your fists. "Give me your pillow." You said holding a hand out. "Haaa? No way!" He yelled snuggling into his pillow. You frowned at this. "I'm tired." You grumbled. "Then go sleep on one of the beds! I'm sure Ban will let you!" He yelled. Ban who overheard what was happening smirked twirling your dagger around. "Yeah I'll even sleep with you if you'd like~" He teased.

You shot him a deadly glare before looking at Diane. "Diane!" You called causing said girl to look down at you curiously. "Can you give me a lift?" You asked bored. She just smiled at you nodding her head. "Sure!" She cheered holding a hand out. You went and stood in her hand as she carefully lifted you up. "Huh? What are you doing?" King asked watching you both curiously.

Once you were at a good height you looked over at him smirking mischievously. "W-Wait! (M/n)!" King cried as you jumped from Diane's hand onto him. This caught him off guard as the two of you fell to the ground. You happily laid on the pillow cuddling into it while chuckling. Meanwhile King laid on the ground twitching. "So soft." You mumbled happily as you snuggled into it.

"GIVE IT BACK!" King yelled angrily as he glared at you. You just hummed as you glanced over at him. "Nah~ I think I'll keep it." You said smirking as you shut your eyes. King just growled angrily as he started to yell at you while hitting you. His punches felt like feathers to you. 'I want to hold him.' You thought agitated. "Come on (M/n) you're being mean." King whines pouting slightly.

You opened your eyes to look at him. 'Shit.' You mentally cursed feeling your self control waver. Ban noticed this and smirked walking over to you both. "Hey King~ I could always help you out ya know. I'd just cost ya." He said smirking. You shot him a glare not liking where he was going with this. "No way." King said. Ban just shrugged before placing his hand on King's shoulder.

"All I'd ask for is a kiss~" He teased. You watched as King's face went red slightly. You quickly got up punching Ban in the face. "(M/n)?!" King yelled shocked at your sudden act. You stood there a dark aura surrounding you. "I'll kill you Ban." You cursed. He just laughed wiping the blood from his face. You didn't say anything as you looked over at King who just stood there confused.

You let out a deep breath as you went and grabbed his wrist. "King." You mumbled. "W-What?" He asked nervously. You didn't say anything as your eyes narrowed slightly. "Sorry." You mumbled before going and roughly kissing him. He stood there shocked. You went and pulled him closer to you enjoying every second of the kiss.

As you pulled away you went and bit his lip causing him to flinch as blood trickled down his chin. You looked at him watching as he stood there a deep blush on his cheeks panting heavily. "W-What was that for?" He asked. You didn't say anything as you felt your hands sliding up his shirt slightly. You let out a small curse as you pulled away. "I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap." You mumbled scratching your neck as you walked back to the tavern.

King just stood there watching you leave. You stopped for a second before glancing back at him with a lazy smirk.

"You can always join me King~"