Chapter 1: Last Warning

" I told you guys, if you keep asking me about the money it's just gonna take me longer to get it" the redhead smiled at the man who had cornered her in the alley one summer's evening.

"And we told YOU that you're going to be very sorry if you don't pay us what you owe us" The man, Dex gave her a menacing stare as he held her wrist tighter.

"Awww, but its a shame that you can't do anything but wait isn't it? My daddy would put bullets through your knees if you touched his wittle girl." Skylar grinned triumphantly, She was the daughter of the gang boss, so she was totally invincible.

"Always the daddy card, you're treading on thin Ice toots, If we don't get the money soon, you can bet you're going to be very..very sorry"

He growled at the grinning girl as he let go of her wrist. She took the lollipop that she had been sucking on and stuck it into his hair. "Patience is a virtue honey!" She giggled as she pranced away, leaving the man standing there furiously.

As long as her daddy was around he'd protect her, she didn't need to worry about those idiots, in truth she had already spent the money she owed them on her lovely new clothes and a few cigarettes.

Breaking news

A shooting has just occurred in the downtown area, three victims have been found, one has been identified as crime boss Roderigo Van Styl, police are currently on the scene, we will update you when we know more, back to you Jack.