Chapter 4: A new kind of torture

Skylar could only hang there and wait as Dex left the room to fetch his 'tools'. She was already so humiliated and she felt ashamed for wanting to cry, but she had to stay strong, showing weakness would make him want to torture her more.

She heard the metal door open as Dex skipped back inside with a bag in his hands, "Did you miss me?"

Skylar was tempted to tell him to go fuck himself, but she decided to keep quiet. "Aw...what's wrong why are you pouting? You want more tickles?" he teased at her.

"Dex please, I'm sorry about spending your money alright, I've learned my lesson..I swear!" She tried her best to plead with him.

"Oh doll..its much too late for any apologizing, what was that song by Justin what's his name? ~ Its too laaaaate to apologizeeee~" he sang in a horrible tune that made Skylar want to tear her ears off. 

He giggled at her uncomfortable frown, "Anywhoo..lets get started shall we?" He unzipped his bag and reached into it. Skylar began to squirm and panic, "Please don't do this..please I'll do anything just..HAVE MERCY"

The grin that was on his face when he turned around made her blood run cold, "Mercy...is for the weak". He lifted his hand out of the bag to reveal a long, white feather.

"Oh god...oh please...please don't..." She felt her heart beating fast as she watched him walk in front of her, she wondered where he would put the feather... In her bellybutton? her armpits?

Instead he stuck the tip of the feather right into her nostril and began to wriggle it around. Skylar scrunched up her face and tried to twist her head around, but he took it firmly with his other hand as he smiled, "Uh uh...stay still" He wriggled the feather from her left nostril to her right, left, then right. Skylar could feel something building up, she was going to kill this man if she ever got free.

"S-Stop!! STOP!!" She cried out desperately as the feather mercilessly tickled her nostrils, "I..I'm going to.." she saw him grin, "Going to what? What's wrong?" He dug the feather in slightly deeper.

Skylar couldn't hold it in anymore, "I'M GONN..HA...HA..HATCHOOOO!'" She sneezed loudly as the sensations finally got to her, she sneezed again, and again, "HA..HATCHOO, HATCHOO!" She continued to sneeze, each one hard and long, making her body sore. Dex was laughing like a mad man, with tears of joy running down his face, "Oh this is too good!!"

"Please stop...Please!!" Skylar finally said when her sneezes had stopped. But Dex shook his head, "Uh Uh Uh...Like I said, Mercy is for the weak"

Skylar began to plead desperately and beg as the feather was once again stuck into her nostrils.