Wonho - Let Me Love You [Part 4]

A week has passed after the argument you had with Wonho, and your phone was silent the whole time. No calls, no messages from Wonho either. You can't help but to miss his presence around you. His oddly cute laughter ringing through your ears, his smile as he looks at you every time you say something stupid. You were too oblivious to realise that the one who cares and actually love you was the one in front of you the whole time.

"It took me literally 25 years to realise that! How can I be so stupid!" you thought to yourself while walking in the park. You sat on the swings where you and Wonho always sat on.

"Why are you so dumb, Y/N? He was just there, and you were just stupidly blinded by love" you kept on scolding yourself while hitting your head. When suddenly you felt a strong grip around your wrist.

"Stop hitting yourself before you become even more stupid!" you turned as you heard a familiar voice. Your eyes searched at the swings next to you, to notice a figure that you had missed.

"Wo-Wonho? H-How? W-what?" you stuttered as you tried finding for the words that you wanted to relay.

"I was just strolling in the park, trying to relax my mind, when I saw someone hitting her head continuously while blaming herself" he answered while swinging up and down, not looking at you at all. You kept quiet as you try to grasp the moment that Wonho is really in front of you right now. When he saw your head down and looked at the sad image of your back, he stopped the swing and hold your hands before looking at you in the eyes.

"Y/N... Please stop blaming yourself. You are not stupid or dumb. I'm the one who is dumb for not being able to tell you how I felt because I was afraid of losing you in any way." You can see tears started to form in his eyes as he continues to speak.

"I'm the one who is stupid for letting you get hurt by other guys who are not even worth your tears. I even broke the promise I made to myself to never make you cry on the night we argued!" You felt his hold on your hands getting stronger as he express his frustrations.

Seeing him in tears because of you shows that he cares for you even more than he cares for himself. You can't help but feel disappointed in yourself for not realising this earlier. You stood up in front of him, pulling his head closer to your stomach to let him cry in your arms.

"No Wonho, all you did was shower me with love and care. Even when I didn't notice it for the past 25 years, you continued doing so without fail, being my Guardian Angel." You kneeled in front of him and grabbed his chin, motioning him to look at you.

"I never realised that your feelings for me were that deep and took your presence for granted. I'm sorry for not realising it sooner, Wonho." You spoke with tears rolling down your cheeks as you wiped of the tears from his eyes. Seeing you cry, he pulled you into a hug, embracing you with his warmth and love. You pulled apart from the hug to look at his face once again.

"Y/N?" he said with a quiver in his voice as he tries to stop himself from crying.

"Yes, Wonho?" you answered while caressing his cheek, wiping his tears away.

"Give me a chance....let me love you." You just nodded and continued to give him a longing hug. You reminded yourself that this was the warmth that you felt comfort with the whole time, this is and has always been the man who makes you happy.

  -----THE END----