Chapter 1

Y/n POV
————-

Ahhhhhh!! Today's the day! Me and my best friend Emily are going to see Diversity on tour today! I'm so excited but also very nervous because I'm scared of having a panic attack as there will be loads of people there. And did I mention that we have got VIP tickets so we get to meet diversity!!!

"Y/n" mum shouted from downstairs. "Are you nearly ready?"

"Almost! I'm just deciding what to wear."

Finally after much deliberation I pulled my outfit on and put my hair into 2 fishtail plaits and natural makeup (I don't want to look caked up when I meet my idols)

I don't have a certain fashion style. I have a very mixed fashion sense! I like to try anything.

I grab my phone and bag and stuff my old pointe shoes in my bag ( I want them to sign them) as Emily knocks on the door to collect me.

"Have fun and stay safe girls! And remember to breathe y/n if you feel anxious okay?"

"Okay mum" I say slightly fed up, she always acts like this whenever I go anywhere!

Me and Emily are both singers and dancers so as you could probably imagine we had the greatest showman soundtrack up on full blast and sang , very dramatically, along until we got to the arena.

About an hour later we were let in, showed our tickets and queued up to meet the boys. I could see Danielle by the door looking down the line of people waiting to meet diversity when it happened!

__________________________

A/n. I know this isn't brilliant so bare with me as this is my first fan fic