Chapter 21

MATT'S POV:

"Happy two months of being my boyfriend," is the first thing Leo says when greeting me in the morning while handing me a box of chocolates. "I know we agreed on not giving presents or anything,but I saw your favorite chocolates on sale an thought 'why not?'"

"Thanks Leo. Now I feel bad for not giving you anything, though," I answer smiling.

"Don't worry, you can repay me by having dinner with me today," he proposes with a goofy grin never leaving his face.

"I would love to but Ch-"

"My mom will look after Chris, I already talked to her about it and she more than agreed. She loves Chris and you," he says.

"I don't know... I feel kinda bad for always ropping off Chris,I don't want him to feel like at every time I have, I drop him off somewhere. He's my responsability," I say sadly.

"Ok, first of all, you only drop him off sometimes," he says while resting his hand on my cheek to make me look up at him. "And you haven't dropped him off anywhere in at least two weeks. I miss you, we haven't hung out in a long time and I think today would be a good time. And you can afford to take a break sometimes too, you know? You might have to look after Chris, but you're still a teenager, you deserve to have fun sometimes too."

"Ok, fine, you're right. If you're sure your mom doesn't mind."

Then he gives me the most breath taking smile ever , that lights up his whole face, "awesome! Can't wait. You can go home and change and do everything you want to do, and then meet me at my place with Chris, sound good?"

"Yeah," I answer smiling up at him. 

I'm about to kiss him, when we're interrupted by the bell, meaning it's time to go to class.

"Seriously?" Leo complains, seemingly exasperated.

I laugh at his antics and decide that, seeing as we're already late, might as well make it worth it. So with that thought in mind I walk after him and tap him on the shoulder and as soon as he turns back to me, I grab his neck an pull him down to kiss him. 

It was supposed to be a short kiss, closer to a peck than a make out session. But one thing led to another, and the hall is empty, us being the only ones there. I still don't know how long it was until we broke away from each other.

"Well, guess I'll see you later in detention," Leo says a little flustered, but with a smile on his face and his eyes twinkling.

"You know," I say as he starts to walk to class again. "we're already late, migh as well make the best of it..."

"What are you saying?" he asks, still smiling.

"Feel like skipping first period?"

"Wait, are you serious? I know how you feel about school and you have like, perfect attendance, I don't want you to regret anything..."

"I'm a teenager, right? I should sjip a class at least once. So... you in?"

He laughs, "Am I in? Am I in?! Of course I'm in! Are you kidding? Go to boring history class or spend it with my absolutely awesome and gorgeous boyfriend?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"I think the choice is pretty easy," he says. "Well, see you later."

He starts walking away and I laugh and run after him, jumping on his back, "Ok, then, maybe I'll just go find someone to smooch..."

And with that I try to jump off his back, but he seems to be having none of it because he holds my legs tighter, keeping them wrapped tightly around his waist, and starts walking outside. I don't know where to go, seeing as I've never actually skipped school, and therefore on't really know the best places to hide and not get busted, so I decide to just trust Leo and go along to wherever he's taking me.