End

I walked down a hill with henry I had now Had time to clean up and change out of that dress into some black leggings a white button up, black boots, a dark brown jacket and my pirate hat.

I looked up at him and smiled and reached for his hand and held it. “Maybe jack was right” Henry said. I laughed a bit and said. “Jack? Right? About what” I asked.

“The unscratchable itch” He said before leaning down but I slapped his face. “Why’d you do that” He asked. “just wanted to make sure it was real”I said smiling.

“You are” “you're supposed to pinch yourself if you think your dreaming” “yeah but that would hurt” I said grabbing both of his hands and smiled up at him.

“but now I know it's real” I smirked at him then he leaned down and kissed me which a happily returned and put my arms around his neck and messed with his pony tail and untied it.

I pulled back while smiling innocently. “Now why’d you do that” He asked with a playful smirk. “You look better with your hair down” I said and placed my hands on either side of his face.

“Yup much better my work here is done” I said while laughing and walked away but he grabbed my waist and picked me up and spinned me around while I laughed. “I guess you do like what you see” I said.

“I could say the same for you” He said and was about to say something but then there was a ship on the shore and he pulled out his telescope.

“The dutch man” He said with a smile. I grabbed his hands and brought them close to my face and said “go down there kid”. Then I saw a man that sorta looked like henry walking up the hill. I watched him walk over to his father.

He pulled off his necklace and gave it to him. “Henry” He said happily.

‘Yes father” henry said  then his father pulled him into a hug and I felt a tear of joy go down my face. “How did you do it” He asked as they turned around.

“How did you break the curse” “I’ll tell you...I’ll tell you the story of the greatest treasure” then elizabeth swann I presume came over the hill and will ran over to her and they hugged it was such a happy moment. Henry then walked over back to me and wrapped his arms around me. “So what about Jack” He asked.

“He told me I should stay here with you and Carina and that he didn’t doubt that we would cross paths again” I said while smiling even though jack acted like he didn’t care he was really sweet on the inside.

“I have no doubt that you won’t see him again for better or for worse” "I guess your right"” I giggled and turned around so I was facing him Henry smiled and kissed me again this time was longer and I could taste the salt water on his breath. I pulled back and look him in the eyes “so what now” I asked then looked out onto the ocean.

“We could do many things like go on an adventure” He said now looking me in the eyes. “That would be nice...maybe less dead people though ” I said smiling up at him the wind causing our hair to blow to the side.

“Yes maybe” he said and we both laughed. “I love you Henry" I said shyly.

“I love you too”

AN: so that's it the end I really hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading it all this was my first fanficion to ever complete and I'm honestly so proud of it. The amount of veiws this has honestly surprises me and I couldn't be more happy. I will be taking a short hiatus from writing and I will try to improve my writing and come up with some ideas but I plan to return in August so there's that. I already have a few stories in mind and I have a of who I would love to do something with and if I do...J-hope you like K-pop. Ok that was bad I'm sorry. Thanks for reading again and have a great summer😁