13. Boom.

It felt as if time slowed as Ethan and Aiden, both shifted, fully charged towards Stiles. I was immensely surprised to see that the Oni inside of me wasn't trying to break through. The two twins had Stiles up in a choke hold as my eyes widened, watching the emitter fall from Stiles' hand.

"Stop!" I screamed. "Motus!" I yelled as I swiped my hand, watching one of the twins get sent into an abandoned locker nearby with my magic. I ran to the next twin, trying to pull him off, only for him to growl loudly in my face- fangs prominent and his steel blue eyes glaring inside of mine. Instinctively, Scott pushed me behind him and let out a demanding roar to the twin, his glowing crimson eyes over-powering the twin.

"It's me. Scott, Carson, I swear it's me." Stiles bargained as he straightened out his shirt, his pleading eyes looking into mine. "I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." Stiles spoke as I creased my eyebrows together, taking a step back.

"The night of your MRI, do you remember what happened in the elevator?" I questioned as a small frown sat on my face. My heart plummeted as Stiles shyly nodded 'yes' to my question.

"Oh."

"You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked from the ground, staring up at Stiles.

Stiles' attention then turned to him, sighing as he walked towards a bag. "I know more than that." He answered as he knelt down next to a duffel bag. We all watched silently as Stiles pulled out a blueprint. "See this?" He questioned as he opened it up and laid it out flatly.

"It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this, I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." Stiles finished as both Scott and I shared wary looks.

I watched as Ethan pulled out some form of an electric saw, holding it up in front of his face. "What the hell have you been up to?" He asked the question that's lingering in all of our minds.

Stiles took a deep breath as he looked up at all of us. "I think something worse. A lot worse." He spoke.

I sighed out loud as I grabbed the heavy duty duffel bag, placing it on a table near us. "I'd like to hope that you're just exaggerating because Stiles, you're famous for that." I muttered. But as I began pulling out all of the tools and the materials that were in the bag, it became clear that Stiles wasn't exaggerating.

I pitched softly as my phone starting to ring in my pocket. I creased my eyebrows together as I looked down at the screen, Derek. "I'll be back, just gonna take this." I announced to whoever was listening, but it was mainly directed to Scott. After I walked away, Aiden took over the scouring of Stiles' destruction time kit. "Hello?" I answered standing on the steps, a fair distance away from the wolves and Stiles.

"Are you up for an adventure? Are you at school?" Derek questioned, leaving me to raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm to school." I answered suspiciously.

I heard Derek let out a frustrated sigh before he started speaking again."If I call you again, I'll need you to come ASAP." Derek vaguely spoke.

"But-" My words got cut off by the sound of him disconnecting his end of the line. I close my eyes tightly as I nodded.

This. This is my life now.

Though I was extremely confused as to why Derek may need me, there was still a pressing matter at hand here. I pushed my phone in my pocket and I hurried down the stairs, getting back to the guys as I looked at the map that was laid out on the table.