Chapter Three

Extra Long-Y/n's POV

We finish our coffee while walking back. Max does have a lot to do especially if he just moved in to here.

We get to his place I give a small peck on the cheek.

"Later Max!" I say already walking across the deserted street back to my place.

"See ya!" He calls and walks back into his place.

I open the door to my place to see my siblings in front of the door, shit.

"Heyyy guys, what's uup?" I ask nervously, that probably gives me away for something.

"What's up? WHATS UP?!" Jack freaks

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!?" Alex freaks out as well.

"What was what about?" I'm not giving myself in even though I'm 95% percent sure what they're talking about.

"You know what we're talking about! That little thing, a little kiss hu?" Alex

"So? what about it?"

"What about it? God. IT'S OUR JOB TO FREAK OUT."

"Quiet in there!" Father yells

"Yeah! And you lied to us. I can't believe you." The younger child shook her head.

I started walking back to my room, they followed behind.

"And hey what's up with the jacket? The only time you took it off was probably when you went to take a shower and even afterward you had a long sleeve to bed?" I look side to side and up at them in a 'are you serious?' type look. I don't think they noticed the patch on my cheek.

They shake their heads. "You idiots haven't you noticed my face?"

"... Yes! But seriously what the hell happened at that camp? First, you give that kid a small kiss on the cheek and now we're realizing your cheek. Like seriously? What the fuck happened to you?"

I roll my eyes "I have feelings and both of you know this. And his name is Max, we got coffee today. I was uh, hah, kidnapped a couple of times, and they totally killed me." I nervously chuckle.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Can we see?" My sister starts tugging at my jacket.

"They're covered up." I take off my jacket anyways.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Well duh, at times, yes, and sometimes I don't realize the pain."

"Have you shown mom or dad yet???"

"No Alex, I haven't," I say getting annoyed, "I also have one on my leg too, this hurts like hell when I run through."

"So they have no idea about all of this? Max? The injuries? Do you even know how to keep them clean?"

"They have no idea, I don't know if I wanna see their reaction or not. And yes I do. Sorta. David helps me out a little, and tells me if I need to keep them on or not."