Chapter 8

(Meanwhile, at the Phantomhive Manor)

"What do you mean Ciel's not here?!" a girl with blonde twin-drills, green eyes and a large, frilly pink dress screeched, waving her arms around in the air frantically. The servents winced slightly at her loud voice, apart from Tanaka (an elderly Japanese man in a suit), who was calmly sipping his Japanese tea. He chuckled heartily ("Ho, ho, ho.").

"I mean he's not here, Miss Elizabeth, he and Mr Sebastian just vanished one day and we can't find them, no we can't!" Mey-Rin, a bespectacled maid with red hair said.

"But I'm his fiance! He needs to address me personally when I get here! This is not cute at all!" she wailed, tears cascading down her face.

"Please don't cry, Miss Elizabeth, I'm sure they'll be back soon," Finnian, or Finny for short, comforted her, draping his arm around her shoulders. Finny had blonde hair that was pinned back with ruby red hair clips and turquoise-looking eyes. He wore gardener gloves and a traditional-styled Chinese straw hat hanging around the back of his neck. The other servant, Bardroy or Bard, for short, was smoking a cigar. Bard had short, blonde hair and blue eyes, a light amount of stubble graced his features.

He said in a gruff, American accent, "I mean, Master Ciel is with Sebastian, so I'm sure they'll be alright. But apparently that undertaker in London went missing too. And you know that other Earl, Trancy?" Elizabeth nodded, "well, it seems like they've suddenly disappeared too."

"That's strange..." Elizabeth pondered.

There was a slight 'pop' and Tanaka, now fully blown up from his chibi form, walked over and placed a gentle, gloved hand on her shoulder and said, calmly, "I apologise for Master Ciel and Sebastian not being here, but I cannot let such a young lady to go home disappointed. Why don't you stay here at the Manor until they both return."

"Yes, that would be lovely, Mr Tanaka. May I use your telephone to inform mother?"

"You are a guest here, my Lady, you needn't have to ask. Let me escort you there," Tanaka led Elizabeth out of the room and through a door, which opened up to a long hallway. The door closed silently behind them, the servants groaned slightly.

"She's gonna paint the whole manor pink again. And put us in dresses and other frilly stuff!" Bard moaned.

"Oh, I don't think Mr Tanaka minded being put into a dress, no he didn't!" Mey-Rin said cheerfully, referring to when Elizabeth put him in a frilly dress, wig and called him 'Antoinette'.

"Yeah, but he's the only one. You should've seen Sebastian's face when she put that pink bonnet thing on him! You should be glad that you're already a girl, Mey-Rin, or she might do something that to you," Finny reasoned, laughing at the memory of Sebastian wearing pink instead of his usual black and white butler's uniform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian, who was currently sitting on the window sill of (your name)'s flat, could almost hear the servants mocking him; he hissed slightly, causing Claude to glance at him questionably.

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with those three... he thought irritably, but them became amused as he, too, reminisced about 'Antoinette'. Shocked as he was to find the mansion covered in cuddly toys, bows, glitter and other, more girly things of Elizabeth's, it was quite amusing to see the shocked and absolutely appalled look upon Ciel's face. If Undertaker had been there, he would've given the pair free information for months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the Grim Reaper Dispatch)

"Yo, Will! Have you seen Grell. He's been gone forever," Ronald Knox, a ginger-haired Grim Reaper, came over to William T. Spears (a serious, black-haired Grim Reaper), who was sitting behind his desk in his office, sorting through some paperwork. 

He sighed angrily at Ronald's use of the nickname 'Will'. He looked up from the papers in front of him, and said pointedly, "My name is William, not 'Will', Ronald. And as an answer to your question, I have no idea where that idiot is, or I would've dragged him back here and not sit here, doing overtime."

"Okay, okay, jeez, I was just asking."

He gave Ronald a look that made him step back slightly, "Then maybe you shouldn't have asked such a question when it clearly has an obvious answer."

He shooed Ronald out of his office, using his Death Scythe, which was in the shape of garden shears, to push and poke him to encourage him more. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just let me know when he gets back, 'kay?"

"As you wish."

After he left William's office, Ronald checked his book and looked for the next human he needed to reap. It was a young male of about 17 years; he had brown hair and bright, emerald green eyes. To be killed at 7:05 pm, murdered by a drunk human down in an alley in the East End of London, Ronald thought. He checked his watch: 6:37 pm. He sighed and snapped his 'To Die' list shut and tucked it into an inside pocket of his blazer, and summoned his Death Scythe (a green lawnmower). He vanished from the spot he was standing and appeared on a rooftop above an alleyway where the young male that was destined to die was standing there, back pressed up against the bricks. resting there for a moment before he began to slowly made his was to the exit of the alley.

Time to get to work, Ronald sighed out loud, still invisible to the unsuspecting human stood below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alois' ears perked up at the sight of Ciel snoozing gently on the sofa. An evil grin spread across his furry face as he pounced and landed on top of Ciel, who let out a 'manly' shriek and fell off the sofa and onto the floor.

"Trancy, you absolute arse!" he yelled, struggling to get up off of his back.

Alois cackled evilly an said, "Oops. Didn't see you there, Ciel."

"HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE ME?!?"

Quotev account: KiraTheShinigami
Word count: 994