Chapter 37: Coming Home

A/N
I'm back!!!!! My exams finished today (20th June) and I am ready to post some new chapters. So here is chapter 37, hope you enjoy.
————————————————————————
Maria's POV
I arrived back in England three hours ago and now I am standing outside of my best friends apartment. I knocked on the door three times and soon enough Jade's head popped through.

"Maria....what are you doing back here?" Jade asked.

"I left the CNCO tour." I said. I knew Jade could hear the crack in my voice. She opened the door wider and pulled me through gently. She closed the door and engulfed me into a hug.

"Ria, what happened?" Jade asked. I stayed silent for a few seconds before responding.

"Christopher cheated on me." I said. I could feel my wet tears running down my face.

"Oh Ria. I am so sorry, I thought you two would stick together forever." Jade said.

"That's what I thought as well but like Joel said. Everything happens for a reason." I replied softly. Jade pulled out of the hug and looked at me in the eyes.

"Ria, your to good for him. He isn't worth it ok. Boys are stupid and they don't know what they are doing. Right now, u need to have a shower and get dressed into your pjs and we are going to watch some movies, drink some wine and eat ice cream and chocolate. Does that sound good?" Jade asked. I nodded my head yes and smiled.

"Your the best Jade." I said.

"Thanks love, now go get in the shower." Jade replied. I gave her another hug and I made my way to my bedroom.

During movie time

Jade's POV

"Hey Maria." I asked.

"Yes Jade." Maria answered softly.

"We should go on a holiday together, just you, the girls and I." I said.

"Oooo can we." Maria replied.

"Sure can. Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"We should go to Greece." Maria said.

"Sounds good, I'll text the girls now." I replied.

Sisters 💕
J: Hey girls, can you come over to mine, got a surprise for you.
P: sure can poopey 😁
L: be there in ten 😊
Je: be there soon 🙂

After the girls responded, I looked over towards Maria and saw her eating her ice cream.

"Enjoying your ice cream Ria?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Mmmhmmm." Ria said with a mouth full of ice cream.

Maria and I were in the middle of watching Harry Potter when my door was barged open. Ria and I turn our heads to see all three girls standing there.

"MARIA!!!!" The girls said loudly and quickly ran towards Maria.

"Hello girls. I missed you too. Now I would love to breathe and not die from suffocation." Maria said. The girls and I giggled and they got off her small frame.

"What are you doing back here Maria? I thought you had a show on?" Perrie asked in her Geordie accent.

"Christopher cheated on me." Maria replied. I looked towards the three girls and saw that they want to kill him.

"Oh he is so dead." Jesy said. The other girls agreed with her.

"Girls, enough about Christopher. The reason why I called you here is because Maria and I thought ya girls could go on holiday together?" I asked.

"I'm in!" All three girls said excitedly.

"Where are we going to go?" Perrie asked.

"Greece?" Maria asked. All three girls started to cheer loudly with excitement.