-------------------- IS HE THE ONE FOR ME ?! ---------------------------

(( Start of nightfall and twinkling stars about to appear on beautiful night sky , moon glowing more brighter than yesterday and weather filled with scent of cherry blossom. With final lace you all ready to set foot on patio, holding your father's arm <3 ))

(( Tonight your getting married , with whom ? you dont know. You never saw your groom as after your heartbreak and loving one single person for more than 20 years of life , its tough for you to get married to someone else .. APART FROM HIM !!!! So you decieded who ever you parents will choose , you will get married to that person. Simple ))

ROSE : " Nervous ?! "

YOU : " Ofcourse , i mean i dont know who is he and .. "

ROSE : " DONT WORRY .. GOD PLANNED SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOU :) "

(( With that you elder sister hugged you tight. She came to see if you are done or not and as you already looked ready , she went out to inform your father as he going to held your hand and going to walk you on aisle. ))

(( As your father yet to come so you finally decided to cremate your love , the person whom you loved since you were 3 years old, that boy whom you loved through your school life , college life and after that you even doing internship in his company but not for once you had courage to say you love him.. HIM.. YOUR LOVE !!! ))

(( You were 3 years old when you first saw him holding a vase of flower on stage , performing something probably. You instantly fell in love tho you didnt knew what love is back then. Through your school life you keep loving him from core of your heart. He was the most popular boy in school and you definetly not eye candy of school. Even in university he was on top , everyone just revolved around him like satelite whereas you always surrounded with your few friends :( ))

(( Its not like he never talked to you , i mean ofcourse he did , he passed out before you and he is the one who took your interview for internship in his company. Yes he definetly talked to you i mean if you call interview as TALK .. then yeah !! .. You were in middle of thought when your maid came with bundle of roses and a card , there were something written on it. You asked your maid to place the bundle of roses safely on bed and you started reading the card once she left :

------------------------------------------------------

{{ MY DEAR WIFE <3 ,

I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS DAY TO COME , WITHOUT YOU MY LIFE IS WORTHLESS & NUMB. YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHO AM I , BUT I WAS ALWAYS THERE AROUND YOU LIKE SUNSHINE IN SKY. YOU NEVER NOTICED MY LOVE FOR YOU , BUT I ONLY LOVED YOU SINCE THE DAY MY EYES FELL ON YOU.

YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RAIN DEW AND I WISH YOU COULD HAVE SOME CLUE ABOUT THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU. YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED TO MAKE YOU MINE , AND TONIGHT WE WILL BE TOGETHER JUST LIKE HORIZON MEET MOONLIGHT WITH SUNSHINE.

I WILL WAIT FOR YOU JUST LIKE THE WAY YOU SAW ME FIRST , AND I PROMISE OUR LIFE JOURNEY WILL BE FULL OF LOVE IMMERSED.

- YOUR HUSBAND <3 }}

--------------------------------------------------------

After reading such beautiful content, the first person who came in your mind is KIM TAEHYUNG <3 , your love but that's not possible like Taehyung never talked to you and marrying him is only in dreams so you erased Taehyung quickly and started thinking about other possiblities and in mean time your father came ))

FATHER : " Ready ?! "

YOU : " I am nervous !! I am just so scared "

FATHER : " DONT WORRY , WHEN YOU WILL SEE THE ONE WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE , YOUR ALL NERVOUSNESS WILL BE GONE  :) "

(( You looked back at the card and the sweet message written in it , you decided whoever is your husband you will dedicate yourself to him, you will not think about Kim taehyung again , never , he was your past and your husband who waiting for you in aisle is present and future and with thought you grabbed your father's arm and walked out of door.. WELL ONLY IF YOU KNEW ))

(( With every step your heart racing higher ,with every step your heart feeling a familiar existence of person around you , a familiar scent , a familiar aura , a familiar person whom your heart knew better than anyone else. You raised your eyelashes in fear to see the person your brain keep repeating , you wished your brain repeating the right name because YOU ONLY WANT TO MARRY KIM TAEHYUNG & then .... ))

(( " I WILL WAIT FOR YOU JUST LIKE THE WAY YOU SAW ME FIRST " ... that's what Taehyung wrote in that card , he standing there on patio holding a flower vase just like he was holding a flower vase 20 years back when you both were 3 years old and that's the first time you saw taehyung on stage with flower vase. Your lips whisphered his name and your heart bloomed in happiness ))

YOU : " KIM TAEHYUNG <3 "

FATHER : " YOUR HUSBAND :) "

(( You spent night after nights in tears thinking you can never get him in your life , you spent days after days only loving him .. ONLY HIM !!! You gave up your life when you failed to propose him , failed to let him know but only if you knew that he loved you since you both were 2 years old , he saw you catching butterflies in his garden and he lost his heart. ))

ROSE : " I told you , god planned something better for you"

(( Your sister is right and you keep looking at Taehyung who is looking other side holding that vase and totally unknown to your arrival and your eyes on him ))

YOU : " I LOVE HIM SO MUCH !! "

FATHER :  " HE LOVES YOU TOO "

(( Your eyes were on taehyung and taehyung still looking at other side ))

YOU : " He really dont know i am here , does he ?! "

FATHER : " Ha ha that's Kim Taehyung for you .. "

YOU : " I still love him , i love the way he is .. he is perfect "

FATHER : " He is all your's now.. come lets walk down .. he is literally looking somewhere else so surprise him with your sudden arrival "

YOU : " Ofcourse :) "

(( You walked down to aisle holding your father's arms & OTHERSIDE ))

TAEHYUNG :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned