chapter 8

Dillons pov

Kenzers didnt talk to me at all today. I dont know what I did. was I boring? Ugly? I dont really know. I drove home thinking hard. I pulled into the driveway and looked across the street to see Kenzers with a girl that looked our age or a little older. She had bright blonde hair that ended right at her waist. she had bright blue eyes and she was wearing a shirt that ended at her belly button.  she was gorgeous. 

I got out of my car and when Kenzie saw me she frowned and went inside.  I looked at the other girl and she smiled. Her smile was perfect. She waved a little and looked at the ground. I waved back and she went inside with kenzie. I went inside and called Taylor.

"Hey dude wanna come over. I kinda need someone to talk to."

"Ill be over in an hour" I hung up and did my homework. I looked out my window to see the girls back outside.

Kenzies pov

My cousin was over. Her name was Madison. She was a year older tha me but she was like a sister. I could tell her anything.  We went back outside when Dillon went inside his house. I was torn and I could see he was too. I still havent told him why we couldnt be together and I dont know when I could.  I explained tne situation to her.

"You need to tell him. If he loved you then he would understand and forgive you." Most times her advice helped but I was doubtful about this is one. We talkes and messed around outsids until I saw Taylor pull his fancy car into Dillons house.

taylors pov

I agreed to go to Dillons because I would see Kenzie. She was with a friend. Before I knocked at Dillons I walked over to her.  She tried to go inside but I grabbed her hand. She flinched like I was gonna hurt her. That made me feel bad. Did she think I was a woman abuser? I pulled her to the side so we can be alone.

"Please Taylor, I dont wanna talk right row. But please dont hurt me." she said. I saw tears in her eyes. she was scared of me. I didn't mean for that to happen. I know that I did slap her before and I was a horrible person but I changed.

"Look I just wanna say im sorry. I understand if you dont forgive me because I did horrible things to you. I hurt you. physically and emotionally. I dont know how that feels but I understand what I did." I pulled her into a tight hug. She looked up and smiled.

"Tay, I forgive you but I will never forget what you did." I looked at the ground and sighed.

"I know. But im happy that I can actually be friends with you and maybe even more" I winked at her. she laughed and her laugh was cute and contagious.

"Well I should get going. Text me later. okay?"

"okay." I quickly walked over to Dillons.

  Madisons pov

We just hung out until like midnight. That guy that lives across the street is really cute. I know that was Dillon, Kenzies ex boyfriend but who cares? They arent dating anymore. After it got really late I decided to leave. But I had to get Dillons number. I walked across the street and knocked on the door. He opened it.

He had pajama pants, no shirt and bed head. His voice was deep. He looked really hot.

"Um hi, im Madison, im Kenzies cousin. I saw you earlier and I just was gonna get your number if its okay?" he smiled.

"Ya totally" he said punching in his number in my phone.

"Thanks, um ill text you I guess." I said smiling at the ground. He winked at me and I left.

dillons pov

Wow. She was perfect.