Alpha

"What can I do to help?" Stiles asked the rest of the pack as he stood up to wobble to the table.

"You're not going to do anything!" Scott yelled at his best friend, gently helping him into a chair. Stiles looked at him incredulously.

"What do you mean I'm not doing anything! If there's freaking demons here, in my territory, I'm gonna do something about it!" He yelled at them, making everybody flinch back at the hostility in his voice.

"Stiles, not only are you pregnant, you're incapable of exercising a demon. You don't know the first step to even capturing one, and you don't have an anti-possession tattoo!" Allison said back, trying to reason with him, but he just shook her off.

"I don't need an anti-possession tattoo! I'm basically an angel, and I'm pregnant with an alpha werewolf's pup! Besides...I...I know how to keep these things out..." He finished silently. The rest of the pack nodded and lowered their heads, avoiding his eyes. There were footsteps leading to the dining room, and Dean and Cas walked in. They were quiet, they didn't want to disturb the talking. Unfortunately, they caught the last of the conversation.

"What do you mean by that?!" Deans voice boomed, snapping everyone out of their trance and making them jump.

"Dad! Hey! Hi, dad! Oh! And Pops, you're...there too. How long have you been there?" Stiles rambled on quickly, shuffling his feet.

"We just got here? Derek texted us about a pack meeting, so here we are." Cas said, looking at everyone with a gentle expression.

"Oh, well it's a good thing that he told me then." Stiles hissed out, turning to face Derek.

"What did he mean by, 'I know how to keep these things out'?" Dean asked the pack, but nobody answered his question.

"He didn't tell you guys?" Isaac asked them, looking like a lost puppy.

"Tell us what?" Dean demanded, staring intently at his son.

"..." Stiles stayed quiet and looked away.

"Stiles, what is he talking about?" Cas asked quietly, noticing how his son was shaking.

"You...you know how last year I-I started having nightmares...a-a-and I told you I was dreaming about the wars..." Stiles gulped loudly, and kept going after seeing them both nod. "...well that wasn't exactly...true...it was a-a nogitsune...it was...i...she locked me in my mind, and I had to fight my way out. It was so painful a-and I was so tired...I couldn't tell the difference between reality and my dreams..."

"I could see everything and feel everything...she would make me hurt myself, and my friends...all of the killings, and me hurting my friends...all of the guns and the triggers, my panic attacks got worse...i just wanted to die...but I kept fighting, and I won...but I lost a part of my self, and I don't think I'll ever get it back."

He finished silently, a tremble in his voice and tears running down his face. His fathers stared at him in shock, not believing that he could have seen the horrors of the supernatural world so early, and so young.

Stiles' eyes started to glaze over slowly and dart around, his face went pale and his breathing became heavier with each second that passed.

"Stiles, you need to calm down." Derek growled in concern, but his breathing only got faster and he started to shake violently.

"Stiles, Stiles, come on, breathe with me. In, out. In, out. Come on, this isn't healthy for the both of us, or the pup." Derek said, bringing his mate to his chest to help him breathe.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing and thick tension, Stiles opened his eyes and nodded. He looked over to his Dads, and they noticed then how much older he looked. There was no doubt that he had already seen the wars of heaven, but that he had also been in his own as well.