Ghost AU part 3

Oh and here's this because they're basically the Mystery Gang now. FIGHT ME.

I might just ditch POV's, It got annoying and I'm gonna go back and edit the first two chapters :D

As the group separated, a light drizzle started falling from the ash gray clouds. Keith and Lance went directly inside the house, to face their problem head-on. 

They made their way to the living room, wary of the trouble they're willingly putting themselves in. Lance tried flickering on the lights, but they didn't turn on. His house had become a mess, books had been thrown to the floor, and broken dishes were scattered in the kitchen.

Lance began to visibly shake and almost tripped on a loose floorboard. Keith grabbed a bottle of what looked like holy water while Lance took out what looked like a Nokia phone, but bigger and used to talk to ghosts rather than fellow humans.

"Hey, Keith? If we don't make it out... I have to tell-" cut off by Keith's gloved finger, he looked at the other boy with a confused stare.

Keith lowered his voice and began to whisper, "Lance, I heard something just be quiet for a bit..." He observed the area to see where it came from and looked back to Lance; He saw that his finger was still on his soft, pink and oh so- wait- no, not now focus Keith

The two boys lowered themselves to a crouch and crept along the walls. Lance turned on the strange device Pidge supplied them with and a loud metallic screech sounded through the empty house. Startled, Lance jumped and hit the back of a cabinet clanking around some glasses, yelping loudly. Keith quickly looked over at Lance and put his hands over his mouth before he could make another sound.

"Dude!" Keith whisper-yelled, "Be careful! You could've given away our position!"

" 'ut werf no' 'n a war" ("But we're not in a war") Lance's voice was muffled by Keith's gloved hand.

"Ughhh, nevermind that Lance... Let's move." grabbing  Lance's hand he lead him through the Kitchen and in the sunroom. Suddenly a slow beep came from the bag of gear Pidge gave them. Keith took out a device that seemed to be a ghost detector. Keith began moving it in a slow circle out in front of him and pointed it to where the beeping was fastest.

Lance started humming a song nervously and began to fidget with his fingers. His brows were furrowed. Both boys then got their supplies at the ready and moved towards that spot. The room suddenly chilled, and Keith caught sight of the object of Lance's misfortune: The Luigi- Ouija Board, Well I'll be damned. Pidge actually drew Luigi with a crayon in the middle... 

"Lance, I need you to do something... but I need you to trust me," Keith spoke quietly.

"Well, I kinda have to trust you, Mullet. I mean you're the only one here who has my back right now." Lance replied in a whisper.

"Ok, then I need you to run over and grab the wiggy- UGH OUIJA board..." he said frustrated.

"W-what?! Why me?! Keef~," Lance whined in a slightly louder voice.

"Because! I have the lighter and holy water!" whispered back louder.

Lance whined but complied. He closed his eyes, then opened them slowly, suddenly filled with icy determination. Keith looked at his now hardened face and thought, Oh shit that's hot- NO NOT NOW GAY THOUGHTS! FUUUUUUUUUUUU--- but his thought was caught off by Lance, seemingly in slow motion giving him a side glance and smirked at him lunging towards the demonic object...

Lance felt scared as shit, he just wanted to put on a little facade for Keith... He had recently started to feel... more when around the mullet-doning boy. He just wanted to get out of this with one less demon in his house. He imagined this going down in slow motion with Enya's Only Time playing in the back of his mind.