𝑜𝓃𝑒

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴
— 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘢

Flashing lights, clicking cameras, and lots of eyeliner. It was a usual day for twenty-four year old actor and idol, Kim Taehyung. He started working in the industry as a child star for BigHit Entertainment when he was only fourteen years old and now he's the nation's top artist along with his other friends from the entertainment. Everyone loved him, adored his charisma and sweet smile. Most thought of him as a playboy, making all the girls drop on their knees. Even men would do anything just to get into his good graces. Kim Taehyung was like a Greek God, sculpted into perfection, and no one would dare to say otherwise.

"Taehyung you little shit! Get back here!"

On the contrary, those closest to him only saw a little baby tiger with the softest cheeks who loved fooling around. He was this sweetheart who would do anything for his loved ones, especially his fans. All those in the entertainment industry has probably seen or spoken to him even once. Heck, he could even make friends in the bathroom. And now here we are, the said blue haired idol running around with Jungkook as Yoongi chased them around the shoot venue.

The staff sighed, pretty much used to the childish banter that happened between the idols. Today was the shoot for the collaboration between the three artists. Yoongi, the eldest, was a well-known rapper and producer (who would of course be the one producing the song they're working with). Jungkook, the youngest, was the nation's golden maknae who was also known for his sweet vocals and suave moves. They all came from the same entertainment and were in the same group of friends.

"I can't believe you drew a dick on his thigh! Oh my god hyung, you're wild," laughed Jungkook, beads of tears forming in the corner of his eyes. "That part of the male anatomy should be well appreciated. What other way than to draw it on Suga-hyung's thigh am I right?" Taehyung explained before feeling a heavy object come in contact with the back of his head. It was a water bottle.

"Fucking hell," he growled as he turned around to meet a fuming purple haired producer. Oh shit.
He gulped since he was suddenly aware of the other's fuming presence. "H-hey hyung," he laughed nervously. He turned sideways to meet Jungkook's eye, 'help' he mouthed. "Sorry Tae, but you're on your own," was what the youngest said before dashing back towards the set.

"Oh god."

"And that's a wrap! Good work everyone," the director exclaimed, claps resounding throughout the last venue for the set. Taehyung sighed, feeling a wave of fatigue wash over him. "Alright, let's get some black bean noodles and chicken. My treat," Yoongi offered, leaving the two smiling like idiots.

Since they were pretty famous and could hardly stand a minute outside without being swarmed by fans and paparazzi, they decided to just order and have it delivered to Taehyung's new penthouse unit (they reasoned that it was the nearest). For someone who was so bubbly and bright, Taehyung's home consisted more of black and white aesthetics.

The white painted walls created a nice contrast to the black flooring. He had the usual television set up by the living area, the couches placed to face the wide windows overlooking the city. "Oh and that room over there, would probably be my office. The kitchen's found to your left and yes Jungkook, I'm saying this before you ask me where it is."

The trio sat down, taking out the containers filled with delicious noodles. "Do you think Jin hyung would get mad at us for not inviting him and the rest of the crew?" asked Jungkook before consuming a mouth-full of noodles and chicken. "Maybe but who cares?" shrugged Yoongi.

Taehyung was pretty sure that he was ready to sleep for a decade after finishing the last note of his performance. He couldn't see anything besides from the flashing lights bombarding his sight and the blurry silhouettes of his fans. "Ah thank you! I love you! Bye bye!" he grinned before leaving the stage.

"Do you wanna grab some food first before I drop you off?" His manager, Alex, asked. "Nah I'm good. Just really need sleep now," he yawned before his eyes started to get droopy. Taehyung woke up a few hours later just in time for him to get kicked out of the car. Alex laughed, the idol's reaction was seemingly priceless.

"I could fire you, you know that right?!"

"Yeah but you won't!"

Fixing himself up, he started walking towards the building, the warm air cozy feeling of the lobby engulfing him like a blanket. He proceeded to take the elevator, scanning his key and pressing on the floor number. "Mr. Kim, wait!" called out one of the staff but was cut off once the elevator doors closed.

"Oops. Sorry," Taehyung winced. The button indicating his floor number wasn't lighting up which was weird. He swore he pressed that before the doors closed. He pressed again then waited. Nothing happened. The blue haired idol cocked his head to the side, he didn't know what was going on.

He tried again and again and again and again. He tried it too many times to the point the girl, who was only the other one in the elevator, started to speak. "Do you live on the thirty-fifth floor?" she asked, her voice rather cold. Taehyung shifted his gaze onto the girl behind him sheepishly then nodded.

"The cables malfunctioned so they aren't able to reach the top floor right now. Management posted an announcement saying to stop by the thirty-third floor and just take the stairs. I think the guy calling after you forgot to mention that," she explained. His gaze landed on the floor numbers, thirty-three glowing in a light shade of yellow.

"T-thank you."

There was no response after. The ride was quite awkward, but he wasn't obligated to continue talking to her and he was pretty sure the girl wanted nothing to do with him. He took the time to size her up. She had flowing ash gray hair that was barely above her shoulders, some of her bangs swept to the side. She wore a loose plain white shirt tucked in black tracksuit pants that looked to big on her as well.

Sooner, he found himself following the said girl once the elevator doors opened. It was the thirty-third floor after all.

She owns the whole floor? He thought once there was only one door seen. Now time to use the stairs.

Ah. He had no idea where the stairs were.

"The stairs are over there," she sighed as if tired with him already. Taehyung nodded before opening the door leading to the stairwell. Something about that girl intrigued him. Did she not know who he is? Does she not care? He was the Kim Taehyung after all. Anyone would want to be in her position a few minutes back.

Then fatigue surged though out his system, reminding him of how tired he was.

Taehyung wasted no time to changed then collapse onto his king size bed, the encounter completely forgotten as he drifted off to sleep.

𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦
hoped everyone enjoyed the first chapter!
"starlights" would be taehyung's fanbase name and credit goes to Valleity for helping me come up with the name. feel free to comment down your thoughts since constructive criticism is always appreciated :> love you all!

edit– so apparently starlight is already and existing fanbase of the group Vixx which i was not aware of (thank you to the one who corrected me!) anyways, disregard the name for now while i think for another name. thank you!