Richard

I was watching tv with Richard when he started to doze off from the alcohol he'd just drank. I pet his head as I say, "Baby? Baby." "What- what?" He says sleepily. "Come on." I say trying to get him up. "Oh baby, you ready for round four?" He says causing me to laugh, because I know he's drunk. As he tries to unbutton his shirt I stop him while saying, "Uh-Uh baby, Uh-Uh. I tapped out. I tapped out." I say jokingly. "You tapped out, cause I was tapping it in!" He says in a sing song voice. As I laugh I say, "Yeah, no more ginseng for you." "Yeah, but I had Y/N singing." He says cuddling up to me. "Yes you did, boy." I say with a laugh. "Come on, get up." "But this pillow so soft-" He says referring to my breasts. "Like memory foam. Just contour to your face." "Only you, boo. Only you." I say with a chuckle. "Come on now, get. Come on-" I say as he stirs. "Richard, get up!" I say as he shoots up. "Come on, babe. You gotta go." "Wait , wait. Why,why,why,why,why?" "Because you know I don't do this around my son." "Ok. Ok. I know. I know." "Do you understand?" I ask sympathetically. "I know, I do." "Ok, alright." "But, you know?" "What?" "We don't want to be alone." "First of all; who is 'we'?" "Me and Bosley." "Ok, you know what?" I say while laughing. "I love it when you and Bodley come over to play. Yes I do, yes I do." I say taking Richard's face into my hands. "But you and Bosley got to get the hell up out of here." "I understand." "Come on." I say as we both stand up and start walking to the door. "Well, hey, I'll see you you tomorrow, right?" "Shoot. You gon see us tomorrow." He says making me laugh. "I like when we have a threesome baby." I say while dancing.

As I open the door, we see someone bent over with cheetah print pants on. "Ooh, damn baby, it's a cheetah." As I finish the person pops all the way up and there reveals Keisha. "Oh!" Me and Richard say at the same time. "No!" He yells. "This-" "Bitch!" I finish for him. "Damn!" He says turning around as she walks in and closes my door. "I need to talk to you." Keisha says. "No the hell you don't." I say with an attitude. "I meant Richard." She says with the right amount of sass. "Wait, woah." He says as he hides behind me. "Look, we got a restraining order." He says. "Mmmhmm." I add. "Richard, please babe." She says causing my mouth to fall open. "Ok, look I'm not talking to you." He says as he holds me from behind. "Ok, Richard get her the hell out my house. I don't know if my warrants are clear." "Look I'm sorry. I really am, look-please? Please?" She begs. "Sorry for what?" He asks. She looks as if she had to think about it for a second before she says, "Everything. Every-thing. I mean, every-thing." "She done lost her mind, baby." "Yes. Yes." "She done lost her mind." "Yes, she has. Keisha go on somewhere now." "No!" "Get out, Keisha." "I'm sorry, I-" "Now!" "I need to talk to him." She says walking up on me. "Ok, you wake up my son, there are going to be repercussions and consequences, girl. You don't know know me girl, ooh!" I say as Richard starts to pull me back. "Fix it, fix it, fix it." I say consecutively. "Keish, get out my house." "I am not going anywhere." She says as she flips her hair in my face. "Oh you ain't?" I ask. I start to laugh as I say, "Oh, she don't know. I love you." I say to Richard before I grab a fistful of her hair and drag her out of my house. "Oh!" I hear Richard say. "Richard help me!" Keisha says as she tries to reach out for him, but he just steps back out of her reach. "Nope! Get your ass out my house!" I say as I throw her out and slam the door.