Meet; Surprise; The Call

~3rd POV:(Sam is 16 and meets Amelia)~ MEET

January 5th: The news of a recent weird murder has called the Winchesters to a small town in east Tennessee. Each had a part to play in the investigation of finding out what they're after. John, the father in the family, and his oldest son Dean are looking at the crime scene and asking questions to neighbors. Sam Winchester, the youngest in the family, was at the library researching information on the town and the family affected by this tragedy.

Sam was different that his brother and father when it came to wanting to hunt. He didn't want to. Sam had just turned 16 and the older he got, the more he thought of trying to find a way out of this life. The bad thing about that was that he would leave his family. But he just didn't want to do this forever, he wanted to go to college and have a career. Sam was concentrating so hard on the thoughts of leaving he didn't notice a girl staring at him.

Amelia Jones. A 15 year old hunter researching more information on the thing that just killed her father. He was all she had left. This case was in their home town, her father Daniel wanted to find this thing so bad and get it out. He was so close to finishing the job; he knew what it was and where he needed to go but before he could, it found out what he was going to do and killed him first. She was the one to find him. Upset and with tears running down her face, she took all his research and everything he had on him that would help him finish the case but not all of it was written down.

Amelia knew she needed help but she had no idea who to call for that. So she went to the library to try to find out what she could so she could do it herself. That's when Amelia saw him. A boy around her age looking up things on her father and his accident. She knew that stare he had and knew why someone would be looking up things about her father this fresh into the accident. He was a hunter. Amelia had never talked to other hunters, only people who were involved with the victims of the cases they worked. She slowly made her way to the boy. He looked so deep in thought, she figured he didn't notice her. Gently tapping his shoulder, they boy jumped a little and turned to look at her.

At first Sam thought it might be Dean, but once he saw a girl close to his age standing their he was confused.

She smiled at him. "Hey."

"Hey." Sam said back with a small smile. it fell a little when he saw the girl take the empty seat beside him. she pointed to the library computer that was showing the info on her fathers murder.

"You know that the murder only happened yesterday, right?" Sam nervously exited out of the website and looked down scratching the back of his neck. The made her smile bigger. She thought his  nervousness was cute. "You know, people your age don't usually  look at this kind of stuff. Only if you were a hunter would you be so interested in a murder that just happened."

Sam's head shot up at the mention of him being a hunter. 'Was she one?' he thought, 'She must be.' He scoffed quietly. "So you're a hunter too." It was mostly a statement then  question. Amelia knew that.

She giggled a little. "Yeah." Amelia then put her hand out. "I'm Amelia Jones."

Sam shook her hand. "Sam Winchester." He looked down to all the papers he had printed out on the case and noticed something. The name of the man that was killed. Daniel Jones. Sam looked to Amelia. "Your related to Daniel Jones aren't you?"

"Yeah. He was my dad."

Sam gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for what happened."

She shook her head with a frown still looking at him. "It's fine. My dad wanted to get this thing out of our town. He loved this life, I know he wouldn't regret what happened to him."