Chapter 21

Hi guyss. It's been so long since I updated. I am so sorry for the very looooong update.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

[ Sting's POV ]
I giggled by myself 'til Lucy asked me why am I giggling to myself. I was just giggling at how Lucy reacted to my fans clinging so much on me. So, when the food came we started eating and talk about the one year that we didn't spend together and on how I decided to become a model.

After eating, I asked Lucy whether she wants to stay a night in my hosue since Rouge is spending his night in Yukino's house. She agreed to it.

"Hey Sting, I wanted to ask whether we could just share a room." She said. I blushed so hard about her question, I just agreed since I don't want her to get mad at me. So we spent the night together in a room. I swear nothing happen though I hope there is some changes.

Years later......

"Dad, Mom, I am going on a mission with Sophia, Bye and wish me luck, I will not make you worry, because I am strong like dad and mom." Nina said.

Yes Nina Eucliffe is the daughter of me and Lucy and Sophia Cheney is Rouge's daughter.  We are still in Sabertooth, I have already became the master of the guild.

[ Lucy's POV ]
Hmm.. I was wondering why Nina looked a lot like Sting. Her personality is also like Sting. The only thing that is similar is our eyes well her hair is blonde since me and Sting has a blonde hair colour. Come to think of it Lissanna and Natsu also have a daughter name Lista and a son name Ferris. Nina is friends with the both of them. Ever since then, Fajry Tail and Sabertooth has became an ally.

[ Author's POV ]
This marks the end of Lucy's adventure. An adventure full of joy, sadness, happiness and more.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Guys, this is my first book. I was thinking on making another story. It is not a fanfiction though. This new book will be played by characters I made my own.
BTW, i had fun making this story, but sorry this story have to end now and I am sorry for the long update. I am such a lazy author rite? So see you 'til my next book. My plan for the title is 'You are the one'