Forever and Always- A Harry Styles love story ♥

Hey Guys sorry it is my first chapter to my first story, so sorry if it sucks but yeah.

Eve’s POV

I stare out the car window and sigh to myself. I already missed my old friends, I missed Australia and I guess I kind of missed my parents too but they were fighting so often that I was glad to be away from them. My Nana and Pop chatter away about how much I have grown since they last saw me. Well I would hope I had grown since they had last seen me when I was 5 and I am now 16.

“We haven’t started decorating your room yet, we thought we would let you do it how you liked,” My Nan said with a smile.

“We knew you probably wouldn’t like the styling of your old bedroom.” Pop said with a chuckle. I remember the décor in my old room, pink curtains and princess wall stickers. I don’t care what they do with my old stuff as long as I never see it again. I’m one of those people that used to be obsessed with fluffy toys but has outgrown them, after I was ten my father told me that it was time to pack away the toys and be a grown up so I did. My father has always been one of those no-nonsense guys, while my mother has always been a bit of off-with-the-fairies. Don’t get me wrong I love them both but I can understand why they’re getting divorced, they have nothing in common. They were one of those high school romances gone wrong. I won’t let myself make their mistakes.

“Your father has told us that you are going to school tomorrow.”

“What? But I’m tired! I can’t possibly go to school tomorrow.” But that was my Dad, he would’ve forced me to go to school even if my plane had crashed.

“Come on sweetie the first day is important you can just make some new friends, and you might miss something important.” Grandma says with a smile, I groan.

Pop comes to my aid, “Just get yourself sorted at school and we will pick you up earlier okay?” I nod happily and stare back out my window

For the rest of the car ride we are silent but my mind is full of voices telling me how much I don’t want to be here. Don’t get me wrong, Holmes Chapel seemed like an okay place but what I wanted more than anything at the moment was to be back with my friends and family in Cairns. I missed the beach, the bright personality of both the people and the town the heat of Cairns, it is too cold here, it seemed unnatural.

As we pull up in front of my new house I sigh to myself.

“You are going to like it here, I just know you are. There are a lot of nice people here. You’re sure to make friends as soon as you walk in.”

“I think I would prefer to just blend in tomorrow, I don’t really care about making friends here. It’s not like I will be staying long anyway.”

“Blend in? Sweetie everyone already knows you are her.” Gran Says with a smile in her voice as if that is a good thing.

Great. Yay. Lucky me. First days at school are already bad enough but lucky me is already on everyone’s radar before even stepping within the schools range.

I unpack my bags and go to bed, too lazy to even bother having dinner. They don’t mind anyway, “She will need her energy for tomorrow anyway,” Gran said to Pop when I told them I was going to bed even though it was only 6pm.

My dream was strange, if it even counts as a dream. It was merely a swirl of colours, first they were a mixture of bright orange, yellow, green and fluorescent pink. Then the colours faded to grey until everything was too dark so see. I’m still not even sure if it was a dream but hey, whatever.

I awoke to my Grans voice telling me that it was time for me to wake up.

“But I don’t want to.” I groan and pull the doona over my head. There was no way I was going to get out of my bed let alone go to school.

“Come on sweetie, you have to go to school. The first day is important.”

“Urghh, but I’m so tired.”

“Come on” she says. I’m not joking I was legit just about to get out of  bed when I feel the cold hit me as she pulls down the doona off me. The cold attacks my body and I almost want to scream. “You have to get up or you’ll be late for your first day.” I could tell by her tone that she wasn’t mad but it was also clear that she wasn’t planning on letting me skip school today. Dammit!

She walks out of my room leaving my shivering in my pyjamas.  Determined to escape the piercing cold I get dressed in record time which is saying something because I have also put on about 5 singlets underneath my uniform shirt. I run downstairs to have some toast  and find Pop sitting on the lounge reading the newspaper like a stereotypical old man and stroking a cat.

“Nice to see you’re finally awake.” He laughs.

“Good morning…” I sit and eat my toast while Gran rambles about the lovely conversation she had without neighbour while she was getting the newspaper.

I barely listen to what she says but from what I did hear she has two children. I just hope they aren’t like my old neighbours…. They were both the popular school sluts. It was so annoying having a parade of boys hanging around outside your house all the time.

Realising I was running late I picked up my bag forgetting to pack any lunch and race to school. I get there in less than ten minutes which makes me proud, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to remember my way but Gran had shown me where to walk while they were driving home.

They were right, as soon as I arrived I could hear them talking about me, “oh is that the new girl?” a boy whispered.

“She looks pretty.” I heard a girl say to her friend. It made me blush.

“She is probably another slut.” Her friend replies. I shake that comment from my mind and walk up to the main building.

 Mr Nurse, the school principal shows me to my locker and gives my class timetable, gives me a short lecture on the schools expectations and ushers me away with a wave of his hand. I stumble across the hallway in search for my locker. I see a group of boys huddles in front of the locker beside mine all chattering and laughing.

Excuse me.” I say as I slide between them to get to my locker.

They mumble “sorry” and walk down the hall, all except one.

“So you’re the new girl eh?” he asks.                         

“How did you know?” I ask then I remember Gran saying that everyone already knows I’m here.

“I’ve never seen you before and it is a relatively small school.”

“Oh…” I blush. I shove my bag in the locker and stare up and see a grinning curly haired boy. He stares at me with his pure green eyes. They are beautiful, mesmerizing. Stop staring. Stop staring. STOP STARING….but I don’t want to, says a voice in my head.  I swear if looks could kill I would be a goner by now.

“I’m Eve” I stammer.

He says something just as the bell rings, that I’m not quite sure if I heard it correctly. But it was something along the lines of, “I’m Harry.”

Harry. A simple name, but a beautiful boy.

-----

A/N--Hey guys thanks for reading, please don't stop i will keep uploading as soon as i can. Please tell  me what you think and just Comment/Vote/Fan.... :)

EvieStyles    xx