I see you; Castiel x reader

*Author's note*

This idea had been buzzing around my head ever since I first watched the "I see you" scene from Avatar. Now that I can officially call myself a CAS!Girl (cause I love him soooo much) I REALLY WANTED TO DO A FIC BASED OFF THAT SCENE. So for the first half Castiel is Human but he stays with the boys and you reader, (I kinda know a little about Cas leaving shortly  after he fell from Heaven and he gets his grace back a different way, but consider this a little AU just to fit the story and you'll soon find out why). Other than that normal SPN warnings and hints of some sexual stuff towards the very end. Enjoy my lovelies :) OH and the gif above is what Cas looks like in the story when he does get his grace back so just look at the gif above :)

______________________________________________________________________

Relaxation was a rare occurrence for me and my friends, movie nights; those were extremely rare because sometimes me and the Winchester brothers just couldn't agree on what movie we wanted to watch. Luckily Castiel was the tie breaker and I was thankful that he always seemed to favor my movies and tonight I chose the movie that basically changed the entire game of movie making 3D effects, Avatar.

Luckily Dean didn't seem to complain that much and Sammy already said that he liked Avatar when we got the chance to see it after working a case before we went back on the road. While Cas was completely entranced with the movie, especially the Na'vi people and the world of Pandora.

We were now at my favorite part where Neytiri finally sees Jake for the first time in his human state. When I first saw this scene in the theaters I was crying, the effects, the music and the closeness that they shared at that moment it was—pure magic.

Like two soulmates finally seeing each other for the first time.

"I see you" said Jake from the movie as he stared up at Neytiri. She smiled down at him and I quoted her as she said at the same time.

"I see you". A tear fell down my face and Dean scoffed at me saying.

"You have seen this movie way to many times".

"Shut up!" I snapped as I threw a pillow at him. I sipped my beer and I kept my eyes on the TV as the movie was coming to an end. Once the movie was over, I raised my hands up in praise and I said, "Can I pick em or can I pick em?"

"God I hadn't seen that movie in literally almost 10 years and seeing it again was just as amazing. The effects still blow me away even today".

"I know right!?" I then turned to the fallen angel and I asked him, "So how did you like it?"

"It was very—entrancing. The way you humans can create such worlds with technology it's.....heavenly". I smiled at his choice of words then once we saw that it was around 2:45am we all decided to call it a night.

As I was just about to hope into bed, a soft knock was heard at my door. I walked over and opened my door and there stood Castiel.

"Hey Cas".

"Hello (y/n)".

"What's up?"

"I couldn't get over of the beauty of the movie you showed us tonight and I....I was wondering if you could show me more?"

"Umm...." I trailed off.

"It's okay I understand, I mean you humans do need sleep and forgive me I'm still new to being human myself and I—"

"No, no, no it's fine Cas. Come on in, lucky for you I've got some of the goods right here from both mine and my dad's collection". I allowed him inside and the two of us piled up on my bed and I gave him a full education on all the great CGI movies this far.