Eleven

1 month later ☁️
Shawn Mendes
________________________________

"You'll believe god is a woman" Ariana said beautiful in the shower. I am in the bedroom playing a boat racing game on my phone. I was wearing my Nike training pants with my Canada soccer hoodie. I look up and see my beautiful girl putting on a lace thong. Okay her ass and thighs have gotten a bit thicker, I'm fucking here for it. Like Kylie Jenner who.

"Damn mami you looking thick as fuck" I said with smirk. She turns around and her cute face is dusted with pink.

"Hehe Shawn you stare don't you" she said quickly putting an oversized shirt on. She crawls on all fours on top of me, she gives me little kiss and giggles.

"But honestly look at this" I said as both of my hands grab onto her ass.

"It fucking jiggles" I said smiling. She laughs and wraps her arms around me.

"Shawn you're so excited about this" she said laughing.

"I've been you know squatting with weights baby" she said with a little smile showing off that cute dimple.

"So that's where you've been every morning" I said with a fake thinking face. I started tapping it and watching it jiggle. I kiss her cheek and smile.

"So baby girl what would you like to do today" I asked whilst playing with her hair. She looks at me with her cute thinking face. Then her face lights up.

"Let's go out to the city" she said smiling.

"Alrighty I like that and maybe I could get ideas for Christmas" I said with a wink at the end. She gets up and puts on her Lululemon leggings.

Ariana Grande
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put on my Lululemon leggings on and heard Shawn groan. I giggled.

"Dude your fucking ass" Shawn said smiling with his hood on. I love Shawn he's so cute. I put on my burgundy cropped sweatshirt that says Denver Soccer. One of my fans gave it to me when I toured over there to Colorado. I put my hair up in a messy bun and my favorite diamond earrings. I put on my white vans and finally my mascara. I went to get my phone I felt Shawn slap my ass. I turned around and kissed him with a small laugh. We headed downstairs and then headed outside to the car. Shawn started the car and pulled out of the driveway. He placed his hand on my thigh making me feel loved.

Heyyyyyy everyone!!! Yes I am alive and well, I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't updating I've just been so busy with school especially that finals are coming up. Plus this sister has soccer practice everyday. So I was planning on doing a couple of updates every weekend and we'll see how that goes. I cut the chapter short only to explain to you guys why I haven't been updating. Thank you and oh my god the support you guys give me and reading this story, I love you soooo much!!!! I'm so glad that you guys love my stories and many more to come.

Love you guys 💜☁️