Chapter 18

After the party about 11p.m. I went upstairs to the room. While trying to unbuckle my bra.. Bill came in and unbuckle it for me. I had 7 more shots after the one Bill ordered.
"What are you doing?" I asked him unsure.
"Nothing really." Unexpectedly I found my lips on his. Then my bra was of. I was on the bed and so was Bill above me.
"Are you sure you want this?" He said. After he pulled apart from the kiss.
"Shut up." I said continuing. After that.. That's it. Everything else is totally blank.

The next morning.

I woke up with that stupid alarm clock making noise.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I realised that Bill isn't up so I got up and sat. Then I realized that Bill was on my bed. I looked down and saw that both of us were naked. Our clothes scattered on the floor.
"Ahhh!!" I screamed out. Waking up Bill.
"What the hell!?" Bill screamed hiding himself.
"Bill? What happened last night?" I asked him.
"I'm totally blank.." he said.

Knock!Knock!Knock!

We heard 3 loud I knocks on the door. I flew of the bed and headed for the bathroom.
'What did I do?' I asked myself.

1 week later..

Saturday 15th July.

Its been so long, I haven't heard of Rachel. I called her.. sent her messages but no response.
I started feeling upset, I ran into the bathroom and threw up all my breakfast.
It was now 11 a.m.Bill came in the room.
"Sara? Is everything okay? The funeral starts in 1 hour." I remembered Mrs.Sylvia funeral today.
I decided as I reach I'll talk to Vidya. Since she didn't came for the pool party.
I put on a black dress and flats and let my hair fall.

30 minutes later.

After we've reached we sat down and then it seems like it was going on forever. I started feeling upset again. I held it back trying my best. Vidya has recognize. But just forgot about it.
It was a lot of crying.
I hugged Vidya as she cried.
After the funeral..we were about to leave but Vidya stayed back at knelt down infront of her mother's grave.
"Mom.. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. In shouldn't have done those things. I'm really sorry mom. I beg for your forgiveness."
I went and stooped by her and hugged her.
After we've walked out of the graveyard we walked into the car and went back to the Logan mansion. As everyone else walked inside I grabbed Vidya hand and pulled her back gently.
"I need to talk to you... I've recently been throwing up and feeling dizzy, also I've been getting headaches...do you think I need to visit the doc.." She cut me off.
"Come with me." We've passed the boys in the kitchen and her son was watching a movie..frozen. She led me to her room in the mission(guess room). After we've reached she went in her bag and took out a something in a bag..it marked pregnancy test.
"Try this first before we go to the doctor." I nod and went to use it. She explained to me how to use it.
I did what she said. I pee in it and did the rest....I had to wait for 3 minutes. I went back outside and told Vidya I had to wait 3 minutes.
"I hope..." 3 minutes is up. I went back in and was shocked. It was positive.
I went back out and Vidya told me we'll go to the doctor since it's only 4:30 p.m. We told the boys we'll be back so they should watch Amar her son.
After we've reached the doctor it was 5:00 p.m so there isn't much people. We went in and I told the doctor Mrs.Sasha Charles, how I was feeling ill. She took some blood test and we waited a while until she came out.
"Mrs.Carter. Congratulations you're pregnant." She said. I wanted to faint.
"Are you sure?" I asked, scared.
"Yes.. your first ultrasound is on the 22nd of July. See you soon. Make sure your husband comes also." She said. Wait I'm married?
"Well congratulations Sara." Vidya said hugging me. I'm totally scared now.
"What am I to do?" I asked her on our way back home.
"What do you mean?" She replied.
"I have finished high school just recently and look what carelessness cause me." I said to her.
"All I can tell you is, talk to the father of your child, which is Bill because the blood test results said it was." I nodded and continue watching the way.
After we've reached I went in to find Bill and Mr.Anil waiting for us in the living room.
"So where did you 2 go?" Anil asked.
"To the doctor." I replied to him.
"Oh. Is something wrong with our baby, Vidya?" Anil said running to us and hugging Vidya.
"Oh..no..no of course not." She said.
"Few! For a second there I almost had an heart attack." While the both of them talked I raced upstairs and into the room. I put my bag and the envelope with the blood test down on the bed. I went inside the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I sit, my leaning against the bathroom door. I started sobbing and then crying as I thought to myself.
'No..this can't be true. What am I to do? What if Bill dumped me? No.. noo..no..why is this true?' I thought to myself continuing to cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment I want to know how this chapter was.😉😋😇

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌