16.

Sommer's Pov:

"Why are you bringing a bat Kol?

"For reasons."

"I thought you were going to teach me about vampire shit?"

"I am."

I felt like we were walking forevor in the woods until Kol stopped.

"Alright you can come out now! There's no need to follow us anymore Damon!"

Damon? I thought he was back in Mystical Falls. Damon walked out from behind a tree.

"Damon, what the hell are you doing here? I thought you went back to Mystical Falls?"

"I did, but I came back."

"Why? To ruin my life again?"

"Look. I shouldn't have done that. I was drinking."

I quickly walked up to Damon and slapped him, hard.

"That's for lying to me about you breaking up with Elena and for trying to fucking kill me. You ruined my life Damon! I could've died if iy wasn't for Kol saving my ass!"

"I know!"

"No, Damon. I don't think you do know!"

"This is your fault anyways."

"My fault? My fault?! Damon, for fucks sake! It was my choice to come all the way out here to New Orleans! It was my choice to hang around the Mikaelson's! You came here on your own! You made that choice! I was perfectly fine until you came here!"

"And what about Bonnie?"

"What about Bonnie? She's my friend! She came down here to see if I was okay! Unlike you!"

"I'm just trying to protect you from your little boyfriend, Sommer!

"Protect? Protect me? You call biting me in the fucking neck protecting me?! Hm, Damon? God I wish I could hit you in the fucking head right now!"

"No problem love."

I looked over at Kol and Damon turned around as Kol swung the bat he had in his hands and Damon fell to the ground, unconscious. I gasped.

"Kol, why did you-"

"Darling, he was asking for it."

For some reason I didn't feel bad that Damon got hit in the head with the bat. If anything, Kol was doing me a favor.

-------------------------------

"Alright, do you want to feed off of a human or an animal?"

"I don't want to do neither of that."

"Well, your going to die if you don't feed."

I sighed.

"Fine, a human."

"Then thank god I have one with me."

"What?"

Kol went to another room and came back out seconds later with some girl.

"P-please don't hurt me."

"Oh, I won't hurt you. C'mere love."

I walked towards the girl and Kol.

"First things first you need to compel her to be calm and to be quiet."

"Okay."

"Look her in the eyes."

I did as Kol said and looked her in the eyes.

"Stay calm and don't make any noises."

She repeated what I said and she stopped freaking out.

"Now you can feed off of her."

I felt my fangs grow in and I fed off of the girl. I kept going at it. It's like I couldn't stop. It's hard to explain what this new taste was to me. It scared me cause I didn't hate it, I loved it. Kol had to pry me off of the girl or else I was going to kill her.

"Oh come on Kol."

Kol smirked at me and it gave me this weird feeling inside.

"I know you want more but we have to move on to the next lesson."

"And what lesson is that?"

"Vampire speed."