24- After death

•••HARRYS POV•••

Niall and Sarah would have a joined funeral. It would be held later on today.

I was emptying Niall's apartment but stopped when I found an envelope tucked in the desk drawer. I read what it said and called up Liam.

"Hey mate."

"Yeah?" Liam said.

"Well I think Niall wrote something for Sarah's funeral."

"How do you know?"

"Because I just found it." I said, "I think we should read it."

"Ok. If you want to. You can read it, you were closest to him."

I stuffed the papers into my back pocket.

••FUNERAL••

The church was filled in all the bleachers with friends and family in black. Even out side the church was a black mass of crying fans.
I stepped up to the altar to honor Sarah in Niall's place.

"I wasn't as close to Sarah as Niall was, obviously, I don't know what to say other than I could never thank her enough for loving Niall more than any of us ever could." I pulled out the paper, "I was cleaning out Niall and Sarah's apartment and I found something, and I think Niall knew I would find it. And I know he wanted me to read it." I took in a deep breath and began,

"Who is Sarah Caise? She was the single star crossed love of my life. She was also my wife, so Sarah Horan actually. She didn't ask for much in life, just someone to love her. And she got it. She didn't need anything else and she was all I ever needed too. Without her their was just a gaping hole inside of me. I'd do anything just to hold her and see her smile one last time. That smile, those eyes, she's gorgeous. Even in the morning when she wakes up and couldn't be grumpier, you just don't get tired of looking at her. I know I never could. And yes she was only human and had her flaws but I fell in love with them. No one wants a perfect girl because they're not real. But maybe she was, in my eyes. I'll never stop replaying the moment I fell in love with her. I was so madly in love that nothing else ever mattered. Ever. Only me and her. And what were we you may ask? We were that couple in the notebook. We were that Kardashian that she liked and Kanye West. We were those lovers in The Fault in Our Stars, but minus all the cancer. We were those couples you only find in the books and the movies but it was real. It was as real as real can get. I promised Sarah i'd say this, but it's still the truth, I fell in love with her the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once. Sarah, all I ever wanted you to do was take my last name. And now you finally did. I'm so sorry it didn't last either of us the time we hoped it would. I'll love you even after death. To infinity and beyond. Infinite forever. Forever and always. And even after that I'll still love you. And as I said before, she was only human, and I am too, all human life ends at some point... I'm just sorry it came so soon."

I cried a little. And maybe even died a little.

THE END.

(<AN AHHHHH I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT ADDING THIS! SORRY ITS A SAD ENDING! LOVED WRITINF THIS BOOK THO! CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS! ADIOS SARAH AND NIALL YOULL BE MISSED :( >)