✨26✨

"Stop lying to yourself,you know that i love you."

Hazil said with confidence.

Her chin was still between his thumb and index finger and he was looking straight in her eyes.

Love

Anger

Frustration

All the emotions were clear in his eyes.

"My hands are hurting hazil pls open it,I promise i will talk to you on it but untie me first."

Harizay said this time calmly.

For a minute Hazil looked at her face then untied her hands.

"Lets talk."

Harizay said and moved towards the couch in his room, hazil sat infront of her,her wrist was in his grip.

"I will not run hazil ,you don't have to hold my wrist."

"I am not holding it because of that."

"Okay."

"Are you still thinking about divorce.? "

He asked her.

She looked at the man infront of her,after realising that how much she loves him then how can he think of divorce .

"No."

"Then what are you thinking.? And why you said that you will leave me."

"I didn't said that."

"But the meaning was same."

"I was angry at that time,and well i am still angry and hurt but i am not thinking of divorce."

"Why you are hurt.? I did it only for you,for us for our future."

"No you didn't,you did it only for yourself."

She cutted him.

"I want you to love me back that's why i did it."

"Was it Saif's plan or yours.?"

"Saif's, i was not sure and wanted to take you lahore with me but he assured me that if i let you go from here then you will come back to me by yourself."