Chapter 19

"Jason?" I said touching his shoulder.

"Oh. Umm. Wow this so awkward. Hi." He said. He looked nervous and upset.

"How are you, are you working here?" I tried to distract both our minds from anything coming up.

"Yeah, how are you anything new?" He said and I could tell from the sarcasm in his voice he knew something.

"Nope not much, why?" I said shooting back a look with the same tone in my voice.

"Why don't I help you with your bags, I'll walk you upstairs..."
He picked up my bag and I held my purse in my hand and we went into the elevator. We still haven't said another word to each other.

We walked into the hotel and it was a okay hotel, not to shabby not too fancy. He put the bags down and I thanked him. I saw him sit down on the bed.

"I know your pregnant Crystal. How could you not tell me? We've known each other longer than you and that shitty guy. Is he the one who got you pregnant. Huh? He must of had a blast getting into your pants, let me guess he left you didn't he?" I looked at him with a shocked face and and started to feel the blood inside my veins boil.

Who the Fuck does he think he is.

"WHAT THE FUCK JASON? Who the hell do you think you are saying that to! You have no respect. I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING. WE ARE OVER, WAY PAST OVER AND I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE! AND DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT! I WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM, HE SURE AS HELL MADE ME FEEL BETTER THAN WHEN YOU TRIED." He looked up at me when I said that last line and his face crunched up as he got up and walked towards me with is fits clenched to the side of his jeans.

"I hope you know what your getting yourself into." And for a slight moment he got so close to me I thought he was going to hit me but instead he just stormed right out shutting the door behind him.

I let out my breath that I had been holding in and started to unpack my bags and put my clothes into drawers.

•Cameron's POV.•

It started to get really late and the more I tried to get comfortable, the more I pictured Crystal's face and that's what kept me awake.

What if she wasn't okay? What if she's crying? What is she can't sleep right? I can't ever imagine the love of my life in pain, I just couldn't see it.

I finially fell asleep around 4:20 in the morning. The rest of the week went by quickly, thank god, and the next thing I knew I was checking out of the shitty hotel and on my way to the airport.

The plane was packed, and I had to sit next to some really annoy teenage 14 year old girl with the most squeaky voice I've ever heard.

This was going to be the longest flight of my life, I thought to myself.

After about 3 hours I got really tired and fell asleep looking out the window.

Then I felt the little girl waking me up telling me that the plane landed. I remember Crystal putting her contact in my phone and when I checked it, she had put her address too. I got out the plane, went to the baggage claim and headed on my way to her house.

I told the taxi driver the address and when we pulled up to the house it was really nice. I was nervous and scared but I knew this was the only shot I had.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A man opened up and he had a very deep voice. He was bald and a little bit lighter than me. He looked like Crystal. This must be her dad. Fuck.

"Hello, how may I help you." He kind of got in my face so I backed away.

"I'm here to see Crystal, I'm Cam." His face got beat red and he was mad. He walked away for a second and I didn't know if I should of left or waited there but before I turned around I saw him come out with a bat.

"YOU'RE THE SON OF A BITCH WHO GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT! GET OUT OF HERE!" He chased me down until I reached the end of the street and then he headed back to the house. My heart was beating fast and i did hear a younger girl that looked just like Crystal screaming to the guy to go inside. She came out and walked over to me.

"Hi, you must be Cam, I'm Lexi." She said pulling her hand out for mine to shake it but I didn't do anything or say anything and just stood quiet.

"Well if your looking for her she stayed at the Holiday Inn, I'll see you around I guess , good luck." And she ran back inside. I didn't bother to thank her and searched for the nearest Holiday Inn there was. It was 4 miles away and I walked the whole way there.

•Crystal's POV•

It was Wednesday and I only went out to get some food and came right back. I called Mahogany a couple times during the week and I asked about Cam but she said she hasn't seen him around. I felt upset but it was probably for the better.

After I went out to get a salad from salad works I laid down and watched a movie. My stomach was feeling a bit messed up today.

During the past week I went to the library and started reading some baby books and some of the symptoms that is going to come along with it. I started to cry while reading one that showed how the baby grew throughout the pages, another symptom of a pregnancy. Mood swings. That was a big one out of all of them. Then came cravings and then came the peeing and after that I forgot the rest but it was many. As I was watching the movie I heard a slight knock on the door and when I got up to go open it there he stood with a bag in his hands and a tired, hopeless face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Love you all! Plead comment and vote! PLEASE