Chapter 18

Ellie's POV

When I had locked the door, I went into my room and got into my comfy pyjamas and grabbed a blanket and a teddy Hoppo had given me. it was a very worn rabbit that I had called Cery.

I walked into the living room to see Maxi had grabbed a few blankets and cushions and was putting a film in the TV. I smiled at him weakly before going into the kitchen and making myself a hot chocolate, and Maxi a coffee. When I came back in, Maxi was sitting on the sofa, and he motioned for me to sit down with him. I went and lay down slightly and lay my head on his chest, to hear his steady heartbeat.

We watched two films before we both got hungry, we were both trying to come up with ideas before Maxi spoke up, "Fish and chips?" I nodded smiling slightly.

"What do you want" Maxi asked.

"Erm, can I have roe and chips." I replied.

"Do you want it delivered or"

"Delivered, I don't want to be alone, Maxi." He nodded in understanding, before calling the chip shop.

Maxi's POV

After calling the chip shop, I went back over to Ellie, before my phone buzzed with a call.

"It's Jesse, do you mind if I take it?" I asked Ellie, she nodded in response before turning to look back at the TV.

"Hey bra." Came the voice through the phone.

"Hey Jess, what do you need?"

"I was thinking, you probably want to stay with her for a few nights, to make sure she is okay. So, do you want me to pack a bag for you, and drop it off if you're at Ellie's apartment?" He asked.

"Yeah, that would be great, thanks Jess. Just pack a few t-shirts and boardies, and essential stuff like deodorant. I know she wouldn't want me to come and get it, she didn't even want me to pick up the fish and chips." I replied.

"Okay, I'll bring it over about half an hour after knock off. I finish at 3, so I'll be there about half past."

"Sure, I'll text you the address in a bit. Thanks mate."

"No problem bra, Hop just walked through the door, got to go." And with that, he hung up. I walked back to Ellie and we snuggled up again.

"What did Jesse want?" she asked, curious.

"He's going to drop off a bag with some clothes in for me, so I don't have to leave you, is it okay if I text him your address?" she nodded in response and went back to watching TV.

Ellie's POV

At about half three, there was a knock on the door, Maxi was asleep so I got up and went to answer it, I looked through the hole first to see it was Jesse.

"Hi Jesse." I said, opening the door.

"Hey Ellie, I've got some clothes for Maxi."

"He said you were going to bring some, thanks. Do you want to come in for a drink? Maxi is asleep but I can wake him up."

"Are you sure? After the day you've had." He said, trying to be diplomatic.

"Yeah, it was just there were too many men in the tower."

"I understand, I'll come in for a bit, seeing as I'll be alone for a few nights." He said, we both laughed as we walked into the living room. I looked at Jesse and put my finger to my lips, ran in my room and grabbed an air horn. Jesse chuckled quietly as he realised what I was about to do. I went right up behind Maxi, right by his ear, and pushed the button down. Hard.

He jumped out of his skin and me and Jesse were on the floor in hysterics.

"That, was the funniest thing, I've seen all day." I said in between laughter.

"I agree." Jesse gasped, as we were both still laughing. Maxi ran up to me, and sat on my stomach, straddling me, before he started to tickle my sides.

"Jesse, help!" I shouted. He tried to pull Maxi off me, which didn't work, then he started tickling Maxi's sides. Maxi jumped up off me, and lunged for Jesse, until we were all laying on the sofa, in a giggly mess.

"Anyway, I best be off, leave you two lovebirds together." Jesse said, before getting up and walking towards the door.

---------------------

I am so so sorry about the lack of updates recently. I don't want to make excuses but I've just not found the inspiration to write. And on top of that I don't have a script for my GCSE drama piece when I should of had it nearly a month ago.

Anyway, did you enjoy? There will be a lot happening in the next chapter so stay tuned.

As always vote and comment

xxx