Final Chapter (✔️)

Recap: DP has given SwaSan their punishment there was nothing left for them even RP had disowned them. SwaSan are like nothing.

Ragini was the key holder of the family property, but she didn't liked the responsibility as she wanted to be only the wife of Laksh, who has become her paradise. All has turned positive or better say in her favour.

Laksh has become more responsible, but not only on work but on her too. She is his priority. She was still working as his PA she doesn't wanted to spend the time alone at home with Swara, who has become a worthless servant. At Office there was Sanskaar, who has become a worthless employee.

Laksh was looking at Ragini, "Ragini I love you."

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh ji, we are in the office please stop this naughtiness!" She admonished him.

Laksh pouts, "Wah wah you can be romantic but I can't. Baacha you have to pay for it!"

Laksh comes near her, but she just stood up and went to the washroom. Laksh looked at her with open mouth.

Ragini came back, she saw that the cabin was filled with DP, RP and Adarsh.

"Laksh you have worked that hard it's your success you should celebrate it!"

Laksh shook his head, "No Papa, I don't want to celebrate anything. But if you won't mind I want to ask for something!" He smirks and the other's got scared.

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh ji are you causing Papa ji unnecessarily stress? He said celebrate your success but instead you are asking for something isn't a party enough?"

Laksh turns to her, "Oh Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari. Keep quiet! I haven't asked for it now! Haan where were we, Yes, no Party but instead I want honeymoon!"

He looked at Ragini, who was shocked as she had never expected this.

She was thinking he would ask for a new car or something like that just expensive and for him only.

DP was happy, "Haan Laksh a honeymoon should be in after the business deal you got!"

Adarsh smirks at his brother, "Smart move!"

Laksh lifts his collar, "Arrey Bhai I am smart. Don't underestimate Lakshya Maheshwari!"

He stood up and hugs his father, who had agreed for his honeymoon trip.

They all left and RagLak were alone.

Laksh pulls her close, "So my Mrs. What you think about my idea?"

He caresses her cheek.

Ragini lowered her gaze, "I like it, I really do like it but...?"

She places her hands around his neck.

Laksh got confused, "But what Baacha?"

Ragini looked at up with a sparkle in her eyes. "Baacha...!" She lowered her gaze again....

Laksh rushes out, "Papa... no Honeymoon!!!!!". He looked at the staff members. He waves at them "carry on with your work!"

He rushes back to Ragini, "Baacha!!!!!!" He hugs her tight.

"Ragini which month?" He was eager to know.

"4th month!" She says shyly.

Laksh lifts her chin, "Hey look at me please!"

Ragini heard the plea out of this voice but she didn't understand why. She looked up and his eyes were filled with tears. "Laksh ji, what happen?"

Laksh kisses her lips, "you happened you come into my life and gave me everything I ever needed. Trust, friendship and the most important Love, but today you are going to give me a new life. Thank you!" He kisses her again.