Just pure smut

This is just random bc why Not. Yall horny ads motherfuckers love smut so here y'all b's go.

Lumine's POV~
Today,was a weird day. The whole house was empty,the lights were off and nobody,not a single soul was here. I entered and immediately somebody grabbed my waist,pulled me closer and put a hand over my mouth. "Don't worry baby,it's you're boyfriend Kody." I relaxed as I heard the soothing voice of my boyfriend. I bit his hand and got out of his grip. "You freaking scared the living trap out of me!" (Trying to keep the innocent cinnabon) I felt his hand rub my thigh and start to go a bit higher. "Bad baby boy~ Defying your daddy now are we? You know that bad boys get punished." Now this,was kind of weird but it was kinda.....

3rd person POV~
Kody picked Lumine up and rushed up the stairs,going into his bedroom. He placed Lumine down on the bed an crawled on top of him. He went in for a quick kiss before leaving a trail of hickeys on the other boy's neck. "K-ko-ahhhh~ Why?" Kody didn't stop to answer and kept going. The other boy had enough and pinned Kody down. "Baby boy~ You shouldn't defy your master." Kody said as he gripped Lumine's thigh. Lumine said nothing and started grinding his was on the other male's dick. "I want to make you feel good too~" The white haired boy couldn't help it and want to piss his lover off. Kody couldn't take it as he grabbed Lumine's hair and tugged at it. "What's my name baby boy?" This was a major turn on for the other boy and he loved when the other side of Kody was shown. "Your name is simply just Kody. Why?" (Pray for Lumine's asshole right now) Lumine was shoved face down onto the bed as he saw the world go dark. "I won't stop and have mercy. Prepare yourself." Lumine nodded but Kody didn't like this and slapped his ass. "Use your words." "Y-yes daddy." Lumine soon felt something at his entrance but not shortly after shoved in without warning or preparation. Lumine soon recognized it was a vibrator. Kody slipped on a cock ring on the other boy's dick,as this was a punishment.

Time skip~
Kody had left Lumine on the bed,for at least an hour,ass high up into the air while a "toy" was sending him crazy. "Da-ahhh mmmhh- daddy! Plea-se fuck me!" The other boy watching in amusement as he walked over and set the toy on the highest setting while thrusting it in and out. "Y-yes! Please! H-hard-ahhh." All you heard was moaning and incoherent sentences bouncing off the walls in the room.

Meanwhile at another place~
"Well,they are waaaaay more kinky than I thought." Mina said as she looked intensely at the screen. All the other female's nodded and played attention to the gay sex. "They need to add some like cross dressing or something,it need to be a bit more spiced up." Violeta said as she kept eating out of her tub of ice cream. "I'll keep that in mind." Azuna said as she kept eating a bunch of spicy stuff and not stopping. "Yeah,you really should. Lumine in a maid outfit would be cute and hot." Everybody nodded and went back to focusing on the screen right in front of them.

Back in the room~
After the punishment Lumine was given, he was forced to wear some type of maid outfit.

(I thought these would be perfect for the little cinnabon)