Five Perks Of Being A Fat Girl

One. Everything you do is more impressive

Going for a run is inspiring

Going to the gym is a statement

Flirting with a semi cute guy is risky

But the opposite is also true so don't follow the fat girl stereotypes - never be the first one hungry or the last one on a hike and when you suggest something to do with your friends always mention something outside of catching dinner or getting drinks say something like going to the beach even if it's December because you have to at least act like a skinny girl when you're around skinny girls.

Two. You are automatically funny

Because you must be

Because you are fat

It's part of the job

Just make a pun here or there because if you can't at least make people laugh then you'll have no redeeming qualities because let's face it you can't be the sexy one and you can't be the cute one - and the nice one barely gets invited anywhere so maybe if you're funny enough it'll get you laid once in a while but lights off and leave before he sobers up because if he remembers you as a four and you fuck like a six that's all that really counts.

Three. You are applauded for not hating yourself

If you wear short shorts

Or a crop top

It is a statement

Your body is some statement people choose to be proud of for no other reason than to pat you on the back for not hiding in a dark room or being ashamed of that weird second hump on your knee (you know it's weird, but everyone's knees are weird so maybe yours will just blend in) but you are an advertisement for your own art gallery only for people to discover your the only piece and there's no more pieces to admire and are they really admiring? No they can't be because you are a mountain dew girl in a juice cleanse world and not worthy of love until you fix yourself but am i really broken?

Four. There is so much to love.

Literally.

There is more to love than with most girls,

I guess that's a perk

Just be careful not to date a skinny skinny boy long enough to meet his family I'm sure they're nice but you are a walking fetish and his family doesn't need to know what things he likes to fuck and if he's paying for the date you should bring it up to the server because darling she thinks you're just friends catching up and his friends won't want to hang out with you they don't have any fat friends and they won't be sure you're really into the same things and you don't know how to tell them Fortnite doesn't have a weight limit.

Five. I couldn't think of a fifth thing.

There aren't a whole lot of perks to being a fat girl

But no lists are only four long

So we can call this a place holder.

I could be wrong, maybe there's a lot of good in being a fat girl

But they're hard for me to find