Until you came.....Part I

The loud sound of Alarm clock echoed in my ears..I woke up and stretched my legs like cat always do ...I turned off the alarm clock ....It was a bright sunny day...I was too excited to find the Job for fashion designing.....("yes, I'm interested in Fashion designing"). I quickly rushed towards the bathroom and did my daily routine. As I finished up dressing myself i went outside to find the job....

As I went outside of my house ...While looking at the house, " soon it will be no more mine" I sighed in disappointment.(My house is going to seize by bank as my father didn't paid the huge loans )..A tear left from my eye as I watched my house & all the memories with my family came."Appa , eomma , oppa , I miss you." After few minutes I went to search for the jobs....but unfortunately ..I didn't got any of them where i searched...so I hopelessly started towards my house....It was a beautiful evening...I was hungry as i skipped my lunch cause i didn't have money. As i was walking , suddenly my phone ranged, so i picked it up to see who was calling..& It was Jennie - My sweet Bestie ( Although she is 3 year older than me as I m sweet 20.)

I happily answered the call, "hey,Jennie!!Why you suddenly called me?

Jennie: Hey, Y/N, Would you do me a favour?

Y/N: What is that?

Jennie: you have to give me company to BTS fanmeetting & I'm taking your answer as yes ...okk Bye ...gotta go...Be ready at 7.00pm..

Y/N:Bu- ( Before I could say anything she ended the call....)

I was in my thoughts...than something popped in my my mind...

Y/N: Ahhhh!!!!! That famous Boy band group....but why Jennie is so interested ? She didnt have any interest in kpop!!Why so sudden?

After spending some time in searching the Job ... I prepared my lunch... After eating the lunch I went directly to my bedroom and slept not bothering to change my clothes....

While I was sleeping I heard my phone ringing....I quickly woke up & answered the call...I didn't see who was the one who called me.

Y/N: Nae??(in sleepy voice)

Jennie: ommo , Y/N ...you were sleeping? Its 6.45 pm.....We have to go......

Then I remembered....'BTS Fan-meeting!!!'

Y/N:Jennie....wait for me .....I will be there within 5 minutes...
(I quickly changed my clothes and went to Jennie's car...)
In the car:-
Y/N: Jennie?Why you suddenly thought of going to BTS fanmeeting?
Jennie: ohhhh!!My dad bought me 2 tickets ....and I needed company ...so I invited
Y/N:ok!!!
(When we reached at the venue......and 7 boys came on stage ...and greeted all of us....
When I looked at Jennie....she was not fangirling....she was looking disappointed and frustrated ....I was not knowing what was going in her mind...And I was new here so I wasnt knowing about BTS
But there songs were awesome...
While I was jamming on there songs ...I turned towards Jennie...and She was not there...
Y/N: Where did she went?
I started searching for her...I came to an unknown room by passing or you can say hiding from the big giant bodygaurds...
Y/N"Why should she come here...I m really stupid for searching here and my stupid phone is dead....
Y/N:I should go befor-
(I heard someone's steps coming towards this room.)
I quickly hide behind the big curtains...
???:Please can you fix my shirt...
???:Ok..Taehyung!!First of all change the shirt.
???:Nae.
Y/N:Taehyung who is he?
TAEHYUNH P.O.V.
Taehyung:While I was waiting for her(staff)..I saw someone hiding behind the curtains...I thought it would be a fan...so I quickly went towards the curtain and lifted it..
???:Ahhhhhhhhh~~~~~
She was very loud so I quickly grabbed her mouth....
Taehyung:Shhh!!!!Someone would misunderstand...