Daniel's Podcast

(It's a little bit huge but it worth the time, trust me😉)

Benjamin: Welcome to the Heard Podcast. I am Benjamin Mathes and today we will have an honest conversation about what it means to be alive. Let me ask you something; You've had a week so busy, so productive that you just forgot what day it was or forgot what year it was (laughs) that's where I've been the last few weeks, but I'm happy to announce that I've released my third book and it's called "You, the career." We are currently the number one new release in the performing arts section on Amazon and it is a deep dive in what it means to live a meaningful life recognizing that in the end the way you live your life is the greatest work of art you would do. I have been developing these ideas for years, I have presented them in universities and around the world and finally they are in book form so if this is something that is interesting for you, if you are on a path you are trying to live your dreams, you can discourage, you may just need a little extra motivation, or maybe you just want to know which side to look at what you are trying to achieve in the world; then this book is definitely for you.

Go to Amazon, type "You, the career" and you'll have everything you need to see.

In that sense, there is someone who loves to talk about this sort of thing. You already have those people that you can dive deep into and get into places, it's like you have to put on the diving mask and you to the bottom of the ocean and you stay down there forever and you lose track of time and So you solve all the problems in the world? Well, our guest today is somebody like that to me.

Our guest today is someone like that to me. His name is Daniel Sharman, and you should already know him from Fear TWD, Teen Wolf, The Immortals or The Originals, he's an unbelievable actor and he's starting a Netflix series called Medici. But more than that, he's one of the most curious people I've ever met in my life. He asks questions, and listens so deeply to the person in front of you, and makes you feel the only person in the room and that conversation is the most important experience for each of them. When you are with him, you are with him. And that's a huge quality, especially in Hollywood, especially for actors, to be honest ... Being with him and being able to talk to him, sometimes going to a café, talking about what happened, but it's always a pleasure, it's always an honor , he is someone who is eager to share his point of view, his story and the way he thinks, the person he is in that podcast ... get in deep with us because we are going to talk about wonderful things about what it really means to be an artist, what it means to be curious and how we can get on with it and be close to each other in this world and in every place, this is my friend Daniel Sharman.

We took the tarot cards on the table, what do you think of Taro cards?

Daniel Sharman: You know ... I ...

B: Is the pronunciation Tarot or Tarot?

D: I think I mean Tarot.

B: Is that English or something?

D: I think so ...

B: Is Tarôw?

D: taro ...

B: Is it Polish?

D: I'm not sure ..

B: What is the word ... is it French?

D: (with French accent) Tarou! (laughs)

D: Oh, hey! C'est three good!

B: (laughs) Do you speak French?

D: No, I mean I should. I spent a lot of time ... More or less ... I had a French exchange when I was a child.

B: You mean you went to live there?

D: I lived in France.

B: Did you live in France? "French exchange" we do not know what that means. (laughs)