•boss•

"Yes. Please, come in. Make yourself feel comfortable." Jin said, grinning with glee. He smiled at the shy man, who was wandering in like a lost puppy.

"I-I've never done these types of things before." Tae said, rubbing his arm in an attempt to cover his nervousness. Since high school, he's only ever had one boyfriend, so quick hook ups like this were new to him. He walked over to the counter, keeping his head down.

Jin chuckled lightly. He looked up at the man with confidence in his eyes. He slyly leaned against the kitchen counter.
"It's okay, I get new comers all the time."

He walked over to the worried man, slowly lifting his chin with his finger.
"Hey, don't be nervous. I'll make sure you have a great time. What's your name babes?"

"I-I'm Tae."

He grasped onto Tae's hand, slowly leading him to the bedroom. He sat on the bed, patting the space next to him, telling him to sit. Tae edged his way onto the mattress, still tense sitting next to the hot stranger.

"So, how do you want to do this? Are you into any type of kinks?" Jin said, leaning closer to Tae.

Tar rubbed the back of his neck, trying to mask his awkwardness.
"U-uh, not really."

Jin started to realise it was going nowhere. He stood up and started to kneel in front of Tae, leaning gently on Tae's thighs. Jin could sense the anxiety radiating off of him. He slowly crept upwards, their eyes meeting. Jin gave a light peck on Tae's lips to see his response.

Tae was surprised by the sudden kiss, but decided to carry on. His lips locked with Jin's, slowly bobbing his head. Their kiss started to get deeper and more passionate, taking a gasp for air every time he pulled away. Jin took off Tae's jacket, still not breaking their kiss. Tae brought Jin closer, lifting him onto his lap. Jin was alarmed at Tae's strength, making him chuckle.

"Not so shy now, huh?"

Tae smirked, moving down to Jin's neck. He closed his eyes as he sucked down on his skin, making it red. Unexpectedly, Tae was interrupted by his abrupt thought. Images of his ex started to sink into his mind. He started to remember. His warm voice, his inviting smile. It was all coming back to him.

He started to kiss Jin harder, scrunching his eyebrows. He grasped Jin harder to the point that he felt uncomfortable. He wanted to forget..

But he couldn't.

He stopped suddenly, making Jin shocked. He put his head on Jin's chest. The urge to cry was becoming stronger for Tae. He took large breaths, trying to stabilise himself.

"Everything okay?" Jin said, tilting Tae's chin upward.

"I-I'm sorry." Tae said, slowly looking up at Jin with tears in his eyes.

Jin was flustered, his heart rate increasing. He didn't know what to do. He's never had a client that cried before. He patted Tae's back, not saying a word. What was he supposed to say?

"U-uh.. It's okay."

Tae hugged Jin, wiping away his tears. Again, Jin froze. His job was to please people. He disliked it when people were like this, but somehow, he liked how Tae was so innocent. Jin gently hugged him back, smiling warmly.

Instead, they talked for a while, easing Tae out of his emotional state.

"Listen," Jin said as he looked at the time, "I have another client coming over soon."

Tae nodded. "Sorry I took up your time. I'll be going now."
He turned to leave, walking to the door when Jin called out to him.

"Wait. Here's my personal number. I know you barely know me, but if you have no one to turn to, I'm here to talk."

Jin handed him a napkin with his number scribbled onto it. Tae hesitated, but willingly took the napkin. He gently smiled, his cheeks tinting a pink hue.

"Thank you."

Tae left, tucking the napkin into his coat pocket. He smiled with glee as he started walking back to his apartment.

Meanwhile, Jin received a call.
"Namjoon-ah, what's up?"

"You're in deep trouble, Jin. I saw the cameras in your room and-"

"I know, I know. I'm not supposed to give out my number, but-"

"There are no buts. Your pay is decreased by a substantial amount, okay?"

Jin sighed deeply. He didn't like this, but this was the punishment he got.
"Yes, okay."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes boss."