Little Rabbit(NSFW Warning)

Ember came down and she flopped onto her bed letting out a long sigh extremely stressed about the exam she just took. She was sure that she did alright, but there was always the possibility that she had no idea what she was doing. She put her arm over her eyes, and she just laid there. She didn't wanna get up, and luckily she didn't have anything to do for two days, so she was probably just gonna binge watch criminal minds, and eat trail mix, and ice cream.

Nova walked into the door closing it softly, "Ember I am back." She called out loud enough for her to hear but not so loud it would disturber the neighbors. She walked up to the bedroom of her esteemed roommate.

"What cha doing?" She asked her walking over sitting on the edge of the bed. There was little she was gonna do for her at that moment. She was gonna maybe do something with her, but it was doubtful that she would really feel up to it.

Ember looked over at her, "Well I am sitting here... just staying here for two days doing nothing but relaxing." She told her.

Nova smiled a little, "Well I can help you relax." She told her wanting to reinforce what she had told her yesterday so that maybe she could us her sex trigger a little later.

Ember sighs a little, "Well I think that maybe we could do that." She paused her show, and she moved her food to the side.

Nova nods a little, "Alright I think you remember how we did this yesterday just look at my eyes and let your mind clear, and become blank for me."

Ember nods a little and she looks into her brown eyes smiling a little as she let herself go finding it a little easier than it was yesterday which was fine with her. Nova was so hot why wouldn't she want to stare at her. She kept staring at her listening to her very closely.

Nova smiles a little, "Alright Ember you remember just relax and focus on my voice clear your mind, and just find some peace with yourself allow your mind to sink."

Ember nods a little, "Alright Nova."

Nova smiles, "I am going to do that countdown again alright... You remember what to do yes?" She asked quietly.

Ember nods again, "I know what to do Nova... Sleep." She said quietly.

Nova smiles a little more, "Alright Ember... 3...2...1... Sleep for me." She said putting her hands on her shoulders to make sure she laid back. She stood up looking over her. Ember laid back totally asleep and awaiting some instructions.

Nova moved up next to her whispering in her ear, "Ember can you hear me?" Ember only nodded wanting that amazing voice to continue to speak to her.

She moved on top of her, "when I wake you up you won't mind the fact that I am on top of you... In fact it will turn you on. And when I say your sex trigger I want you to be squirming with pleasure."

Ember nods a little, "Yes." She said quietly.

Nova smiles a little, "Well on three you will wake up do you understand?"

Ember nods.

Nova moves away from her ear, so that she could talk to her without arousing to much suspicion. "Alright 1...2...3... wake up." She said quietly smiling at her.

Ember opened her eyes slowly. She looked up at Nova, and she bite her lip feeling her core heat up. She looked up at her feeling a little weak and helpless with the strong woman above her. She looked at her for awhile not sure what was going on, but she loved it right now.

Nova watched the small redhead for a few moments before she spoke, "Well my little rabbit would you like to have some fun?" She asked leaning down.

Ember didn't know what came over her, but she leaned up, and she kissed her deeply wrapping her arms around her. She also wrapped her legs around the bigger girl's waist pulling her in close so she could kinda grind softly on her stomach. The scene for both Ember, and Nova was overwhelmingly hot and just passionate on top of there need to please themselves and each other.

Nova softly moved her hips grinding herself against Ember causing the redhead to moan out into there kiss. This in turn allowed Nova to invade her mouth with her tongue exploring everything. They both were content with just staying like this for awhile kissing and grinding no clothes had come off just yet.

After a few minutes though Ember was so overwhelmed she was soaking through her panties, and her pants. Nova noticed this as she moved a hand down in between her legs. She smiled there lips still touching, "Is my little rabbit horny?"

"Of course Nova." She told her quietly biting her own lip for a little while. Looking into the girl's eyes getting a little lost in them as she had been for the past to day.

Nova noticed her getting a little lost, and she decided that she didn't want her to do that just yet. So she quickly unbutton her pants, and she pulled her pants down leaning down to kiss around her core. She pulled her pajama pants down to her knees. She then moved her shirt up, and Nova kissed along her stomach making her way towards her chest.

She left a few marks biting down softly on her stomach. She felt the smaller girl squirm under her, and moan out softly. She continued with that for a little while softly kissing her, and biting her. She always found it amusing how girls including herself moaned, and wither another's touch.

Nova teased her for several minutes, before she leaned in close, "Little Rabbit I am gonna to put a hand on your throat, and I will finger you fast and hard do you understand?"

Ember nods quietly moaning out from the pleasure from the other's hand.

Nova smiles a little biting her ear softly, "If you need me to let go tap my arm twice alright... I will let go... You need to be safe little rabbit is that understood?"

Ember just nodded again, "Yes Nova." She said moaning out a little louder.

Nova smiled and she gripped her throat with one hand using her other to finger her hard and fast. She cut off her air completely causing the smaller girl to gasp. She let out a final moan before she very suddenly and with a lot of force came. She bucked her hips into the other's hand as she tried her best to get some air. She didn't last very long before the pleasure, and the lack of air made her pass out. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and Nova knowing what to do let go of her throat. She wasn't surprised that she passed out so she leaned down licking up her prize before she laid next to her gently caressing her waiting for the girl to wake up.