▄▀▄▀▄▀ | 37 | ▀▄▀▄▀▄

37𝙧𝙤𝙝 𝙝𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖

37
𝙧𝙤𝙝 𝙝𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖

i jolted up into a sitting position, dodging joohyuk's kiss. part of me regretted it, but i knew it was for the best.

i felt really sorry for joohyuk. i must be really fucking insane to do that to him. i prayed he wouldn't feel hurt.

"yah, school's about to start soon. what are we doing..." i muttered with my face turning red, standing up.

joohyuk, who fell out of his trance at last, sat up and stared at me with mixed emotions. "yeah, we should go."

i avoided his eye contact, as the two of us stood up. "we have to go out the window right? what about your mom?"

"she won't notice if we go quietly. i've done this plenty of times." joohyuk said, opening the window carefully and hopping out, helping me down soon after.

"we should hurry before everyone wakes up at the dorms and we get caught-"

"hey, joohyuk!"

i froze and the both of us looked in the direction of the voice. there, stood a man a little older than the two of us, wearing a welcoming-then confused-then amused facial expression.

"h-hyung..." joohyuk grimaced and cursed under his breath, running to the guy while pulling me with him.

joohyuk's brother looked at me. "who..."

"pleaseee don't tell mom." joohyuk begged. "i was just helping her. she's my friend and we were only hanging out last night but then-"

his brother held up his hand. "i don't need to know the details, but i won't tell. psh, who do you take me for..."

joohyuk let out a relieved sigh. "thanks, hyung. we have to go now so tell mom and dad i left really quickly."

"bye!!" he grabbed my arm and the two of us started running off to the bus station.

"yah, how dare you make me run-" i panted.

"hyeonaaa! how are you so unfit when you're a volleyball player-" joohyuk groaned.

i kicked him in the shin. "i'm not unfit, i just can't run!!"

"i have no choice then." he knelt down in front of me, showing his back.

"you've got to be kidding me." i muttered.

"i carried you last night, it's nothing new. hurry!!"

i let out an irritated groan and reluctantly climbed on his back, and joohyuk hoisted me up, holding my legs to support me.

he started running, and i found myself enjoying my new method of transportation.

|

joohyuk and i entered the bus, and sat down next to each other. i let out a breath. "i'm tired."

"tired my ass. i did all the work!" he said. "i didn't realize it yesterday, but you're pretty heavy."

i glared at joohyuk and hit his leg. making him giggle in response. "just kidding. you're light as a feather."

i smiled. "anyways," i dropped my smile and hit him in the head.

"ow! why do you keep hitting me?!"

"that was for dragging me into your house." i said. "what were you thinking when you did that, exactly??"

"what was i supposed to do?? you were dead drunk, and you wouldn't tell me where you lived, so i figured that was the only option." he hmphed. "you should thank me. i had to sleep on the ground because of you."

i rolled my eyes. "thanks. and, how drunk was i? did i say anything stupid?"

joohyuk looked at me with mischievous eyes. "you did. but i won't tell you." he teased.

"come on, i need to know how much shame i have left." i whined.

"i won't tell you." he snickered.

i let out and breath and crossed my arms. "fine."

|

𝙣𝙖𝙢 𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙠

i looked my side at the sleeping girl. "tsk. she always sleeps when we're together." i said.

the scene from earlier this morning flashed in my mind. to be honest, i was kind of hurt. i didn't know why i kept missing these chances.

maybe she doesn't like me back.

i let out an exhausted sigh, admiring her face. she always wore red lip tints, i sometimes wondered if they were permanently on her or something.

unconsciously, my hand reached out, slightly brushing against hers. reluctantly, i grabbed her hand.

if only she knew that the girl i liked was her.

if only she didn't only think of me as a friend.

• • •

a/n:
this story got all angsTy
1 vote= 1 vote to bring back
the comedy of this story lo