Laurinah <3

Lauren

I was in my room crying. I hate Lucy. If she was just a girl who I was dating it wouldn't hurt me so much. She was my best friend! I screamed. "AHHHHHHHHH" I see Normani run into my room. She has worried look on her face. I began crying even more. This pain was eating me up. She came over and hugged me. Then suddenly I heard someone scream. It was Lucy me and Normani ran over to see what happened. I seen Dinah punching the shit out of Lucy. I ran over to stop her. "DINAH!" I yelled but she continued to punch her. Shit!

Dinah

I was still pissed over what Lucy did. I knew what I'm going to beat the shit out of her. I run over to her house. I bang on the door. Once Lucy came out I grabbed her by her hair throwing her on the ground. I start punching her in the stomach. She gets up trying to hit back. But before she does I knock her in the jaw. I punch her so hard she is bleeding in so many places. "DINAH!" I heard someone yell. But I ignored it and continued to punch Lucy. Then I feel someone pull me back. I just realized I was crying. I turned around to see the green eyes I loved looking into. I hugged her. She was saying things like "don't worry just calm down." " Just cry it out it will be ok" and other things to let me calm down. Once I was calm the police and ambulance was here. "WHO DID THIS?!" One cop asked. No one answered. "Ok just everyone go home!" He said. So Lauren grabbed me and took me into her house to her room. She sat me down and grabbed Peroxide and bandages for my busted knuckles. Once she has then clean and wrapped she kissed them. "I'm sorry Lauren." I say. "Don't be it's fine." She says looking me in the eyes. Damn I'm falling in love with her. "Lauren I- I feel so weird when I'm near you." I say.

Lauren

"Lauren I- feel so weird when I'm near you." She says. What does she mean. "When I look into your eyes I get lost. Your so perfect and beautiful and so sweet and strong and I feel like.... I don't know. It's just I'm falling in love with you." She say. Wait! Is this really happening! I'm shocked. I can't say anything. "It's ok if you don't feel the sam-" I grabbed her face kissing her cutting it off. "Of course I feel the same." I say when we part. She smiles. She lays down so I go in between her arms cuddling with her. "Lets just take things slow if that's ok?" I asked. " Thats perfect. So like friends and when we know were right for each other... Well date? " she asked. "Yeah like that. I just don't want to rush things like I did with Lucy and things go the same way." I say. " Lauren I'll promise on my life that I will never hurt you the way Lucy did. I love you lolo. " She says kissing me with passion. "I love you too Finah." I say giggling. I cuddled into her falling asleep.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Hope you liked this Chapter and story! Vote and Comment!}