Somewhat Hiatus

Last night my friends and I talked about the future of BATIM once BATIM is over, and I've been on edge. On one hand I want to keep going with Believe Pretty Cure. On the other hand I want to make this an original fan series project. I know I talked about it yesterday, but it keeps coming back to me and I keep fighting about it.

I don't know what my decision is as of yet, but I'll give you an update if anything.

However, that doesn't mean I'm leaving BATIM yet. I still have many stories for you guys to share. For example, some drabbles and stories from ask-joeydrewstudios, Pokémon AU, and Slice of Life AU. So I'll be working on those till my ideas go down the drain and wants me to focus on my Pretty Cure fan series.

I know you guys are saying, but what about your BATIM Blog. Even when I leave the fandom, my BATIM fanfic blog will still be up. Who knows? Yesterday was weird, we got a bunch of Joey-Drew-Studios accounts from the BATIM website and is confirmed so if BATIM counties in the future. I might still be writing for BATIM. I just have to wait and see what the future of BATIM has in store.

So don't be alarmed, BATIM will be continuing its just Believe Pretty Cure will be on hold till an idea comes to mind.